What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghoti

Bench
I take your Leon Bott and raise you a ridiculous superstition about ex-Broncos

Card Shark

Immortal
67303_10152796862113360_4012487725932492165_n.jpg

I thought this "new signing" had already been announced.

Shit thread Chewie :(

chewsta

First Grade
Shit thread Chewie :(

You wanna know something funny. I forgot i started this thread, sitting in traffic i grab the phone and open the forum. First thread i see is this one and i got all excited thinking something was announced! Fmd, shit thread Chewy ya f**ken merkin!

Card Shark

Immortal
You wanna know something funny. I forgot i started this thread, sitting in traffic i grab the phone and open the forum. First thread i see is this one and i got all excited thinking something was announced! Fmd, shit thread Chewy ya f**ken merkin!

:lol:

You getting senile like Mr Quigs.

ghoti

Bench
pre-season training photos show politoni, roquia, sopoaga all on the paddock...dunno if that means they've got a contract, or just training in lieu of one

Plastered

Juniors
What's the status on Penani and Holdsworth? Are they gone? If so I assume Murphy will serve as a replacement.

I think Holdsworth is in one of the training photos, although it's hard to tell because he is facing away from the camera. Actually scrub that, I think it's Gagan after looking at one of the other photos.

Didn't see Sopoaga in any of them.

Last edited:

southland

Juniors
After the last Benji fiasco on this forum I'll take this with a grain of salt. Great news if true. Ali was certainly not involved in any public way with the Broncs jersey launch yesterday...

chewsta

First Grade
Saw Murphy play a few times. Thought he was good in QLD cup, probably no world beater.

Ive never even heard of the bloke until this thread but I am happy the club is finally on the front foot and trying to sign young blokes in positions we are weak in. As opposed to signings like Grothe, Holdsworth etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.