What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dellul

Juniors
I just don't get the Beale love. I'd persist with loots over him IMO.

I'm certain beale will be behind loots in the pecking order next year, I know some people don't rate loots because he's not a big attacking weapon , but the quality of his defense this year should be enough to hold his spot. plus his attack is improving and he will look a lot better with the ball once we get some go forward and quick play the balls again.

I'm certain beale will be behind loots in the pecking order next year, I know some people don't rate loots because he's not a big attacking weapon , but the quality of his defense this year should be enough to hold his spot. plus his attack is improving and he will look a lot better with the ball once we get some go forward and quick play the balls again.

This.. Laterally loots is very good. I am amazed that some don't see the potential in him. I rate him very highly.

cb4

First Grade
Sorry guys, just briefly dropping in, why can't Loots stay on the left and Beale play right centre?

BTW, England has just opened a junior training facility for their young gun players, the thing is absolutely incredible. Something the NRL should think about doing.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Sorry guys, just briefly dropping in, why can't Loots stay on the left and Beale play right centre?

BTW, England has just opened a junior training facility for their young gun players, the thing is absolutely incredible. Something the NRL should think about doing.

Because you can bet your balls Mitch Brown will be in the team.

Card Shark

Immortal

Let me rephrase about Beale. I think he's overated but he's better than most of our outside backs of the past few seasons.

Not so sure this year coming up though. I'd only buy him if cheap. Being overrated, I doubt he'll be cheap.

Southern Shark

Juniors
barba_becomes_a_shark.img.1415687740655.png

3 YEAR DEAL

Status
Not open for further replies.