What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quigs

Immortal
If he is one ounce of the player his old Uncle Alex Murphy was then he will be a gun.

carcharias

Immortal
murphy looks a bit like hodgkison from dogs.
can play 6 and 7 and can kick and tackle.
throws a good hospital pass and looks kind of slow.

he'll do.

chewsta

First Grade
Going by that video, he has great vision and a good short kicking game for his outside men. We can train that out of him quick smart!

Ads

First Grade
24 and still hasn't cracked the nrl. Wont be holding my breath over this guy.

jason taylor

Bench
24 and still hasn't cracked the nrl. Wont be holding my breath over this guy.

Maloney didn't make his first grade debut until he was 23, and only played a handful of games for the Storm that season. Some halves take a while to mature.

ghoti

Bench
Agreed, aside from the break-out halves, they don't tend to really settle in to form until their mid-20s

Ads

First Grade
Maloney didn't make his first grade debut until he was 23, and only played a handful of games for the Storm that season. Some halves take a while to mature.

Always an exception to the rule but I will be surprised if he turns out anything more than a fill in.

southland

Juniors
I think this guy will go well. He has a very balanced running style particularly when he is chasing his own kicks. He def has the play making skills just needs to transfer them with first grade demands of speed, physicality and stamina.

webShark

I think this guy will go well. He has a very balanced running style particularly when he is chasing his own kicks. He def has the play making skills just needs to transfer them with first grade demands of speed, physicality and stamina.

So we don't need Barba :)

Amazed if Flanno picks a non proven NRL player for firsts. Not his style.

southland

Juniors
Thats from RBW so who really knows?

Damn, if we pick up Barba, Bukuya and Beale we'd be flying into 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.