What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaggs

Coach
Give it a rest messiah. You are the mock that makes shit like that happen. Just shut up and wait like the rest of us

Maccas4177

Juniors
obviously Sharks related FB pages are going into meltdown right now....

If everyone there could relax, just a little bit....

Snoop Shark

First Grade
DCE is like one of those girls u bang all weekend and doesn't return messages on monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.

He is just head f**king people so settle the f**k down people

chewsta

First Grade
I work with the staunchest Manly and DCE Supporter on the planet and I have been giving it to the fugger. if DCE does sign for us and i end up on the missing persons list. pass that info on to the Po Po for my wife and child please merkins!

carcharias

Immortal
I work with the staunchest Manly and DCE Supporter on the planet and I have been giving it to the fugger. if DCE does sign for us and i end up on the missing persons list. pass that info on to the Po Po for my wife and child please merkins!

Haha

I work with a pom
First wicket of the last ashes series he starts up his unbearable bullshit

Needless to say the next 6 weeks were some of the greatest pom bashing of my life.

Generalzod

Immortal
Now that the NRL has got it's tentacles around the TITANS should the NRL be allowed to use their money to prop up DCE contract....Surely not....

southland

Juniors
So much going on in the game right now a week out from Rd 1. Thing is I only really care about one piece of news right now...

Card Shark

Immortal
I reckon the NRL will be just as happy if we get DCE.

I'm confident we will get him.

If we don't, it's not the end of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.