What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feej

First Grade
I miss Fridays. :(

Just for old times sake..

ASADA got nuffin....

emma-stone-says-oh-yea.gif

Frailty

First Grade
I'm not concerned about the NRL 'propping up' the Titans bid. They have to operate under the Salary Cap as well. If they want to commit even more money to one player - good on them.

Foran apparently going to Parramatta will be the thing that hurts our bid for DCE more. No way do Manly want to lose both DCE and Foran. If they did, it would almost make them certainties to be towards the bottom of the table in 2016.

I'm not concerned if we miss out on DCE. We put in a good pitch to him. If he doesn't take it, let's move on. Hodkinson is apparently another option - he would be tough to shift from the Dogs, but I think he could be quite good at the Sharks.

Generalzod

Immortal

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Cronulla needs Foran to stay at Manly so they're not able to free up cash in a bid to keep DCE.

If we can land DCE then we are a whole lot closer to getting that maiden title. He is a class player and if we miss out on him I'll be gutted

Madsharkie

First Grade
I'd be gutted too glenmore. Barney Rubble is a distant second choice IMO.

Someone told me DCE to make an announcement tomorrow, which would mean he has decided AND is not announcing his decision at Manly's season launch today... I don't believe it tho, cause it's not 48hrs!

Feej

First Grade
I'd be gutted too glenmore. Barney Rubble is a distant second choice IMO.

Someone told me DCE to make an announcement tomorrow, which would mean he has decided AND is not announcing his decision at Manly's season launch today... I don't believe it tho, cause it's not 48hrs!

Ummm, I think you'll find that Manly's launch is actually tomorrow. So if he announces then, I wouldn't be confident.

Card Shark

Immortal
Irrespective if he signs with us or anyone, announcing he's changing clubs before the preceding season is bloody ludicrous.

Soccer players all over the world change clubs in designated periods, why can't Rugby League players.

It's a definite blight on the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts