What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weaponhead

Coach
The conflict of interest for the NRL in relation to the Titans is here to get past. Greenburg's involvement makes it more dubious given his reputation. They want the Tits to succeed so pull the strings in securing the biggest name on the market. Where is the governance?

The old ARL suffered from perceived (and real) sweetheart deals for some clubs over others. If DCE goes to the Titans given mess they are in it will show the fix is definitely in and trigger a revolt from certain clubs. The last time this happened resulted in Super League.

Weaponhead

Coach
Jesus Christ, that is absurd money for Merrin. Pretty disappointed with Penrith for that, was enjoying their strategy of assembling a balance depth roster over big money imports. I reckon Merrin's a great player, but insane that he demands that kinda coin!

I am told that Merrin wants Origin player money and told the Dragons that. He was told that he plays 15 minutes a game at that level because he can't tackle.

Merrin has good footwork and offloading skills. In the right pack he will be effective. 750k does sound like a lot of coin though.

chewsta

First Grade
Well nothing official has been announced yet, hopefully we are still in with a shot for DCE.

are they expecting him to make the announcement before round 1?

Panda Power 78

Juniors
Titans for sure. Apparently Manly not happy with the NRL being involved with the Tits and effectively helping to lure him away from them.

Ha Ha. Manly not happy with dodgy deals ???!!!
This would never have happened when Arko & Bozo were running the game.

Feej

First Grade
Mole now reckons we are yet to table an offer. I think I'll take cb4's word over his.

Click2000

Juniors
Yeah but being born there and living there are 2 different things!

Don't mind the Penny Panthers though probably my 2nd team

ghoti

Bench
Doesn't seem like gal is too keen on DCE... Pretty neutral comments when questioned considering he was gloating about how many he'd personally attracted the club before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts