What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Cheers CB4.
When it went quiet and there was no announcement on Friday I was worried the NRL must've stepped in and changed the game in gold coast's favour. It is wrong for them to get involved at this level and goes totally against the grounds of fair play. No wonder clubs get the shits with them and do their own thing. Dirty Dave Smith merkins.

Card Shark

Immortal
We will feel rorted by the NRL if he goes to the Titans.

Manly will be ropable - their feud with the NRL will be re-ignited....& who could blame them!

Click2000

Juniors
Over it now, don't want him..... He's more suited to Manly or the Titans anyway - we're too f*cking cool for that w@nker anyway!!

Feej

First Grade
Over it now, don't want him..... He's more suited to Manly or the Titans anyway - we're too f*cking cool for that w@nker anyway!!

I don't really care anymore either. I'm more looking forward to this Sunday.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Yeah time to move on from DCE. It will be very interesting to see where our attention goes now. Obvious ones are Hodkinson and Maloney I guess although I can't see the dogs being that stupid letting hodko free with no backup plan.

He is no world beater but assuming eels get Foran than Corey Norman will be on the outer not that I think he would be a good suit here

Ads

First Grade
Hodkinson has to be plan b. Maloney as a stop gap if we rate that Tracey kid highly? Norman is a 5/8 or fullback surely.

ghoti

Bench
Norman goes alright, but don't reckon he'd be much of a halback...certainly won't complement Barba very well.

Target Hodkinson and give him close to DCE's offer. Will struggle to win it with whatever else we've got in the ranks. If he doesn't bite, I'd go for Sandow over Maloney as an out and out half, then have a crack at Cornish (Ricky will pay him overs to stay though) and if the pool is compeltely empty, try to get Townsend back.

Not much out there really when you consider the likelihood of people leaving

Panda Power 78

Juniors
We'll probably end up with no one and have Robson for another year...

Robson (& Flanagan) has / have already said he is more than likely staying on next year , whether DCE is there or not.
Which will be OK if they think Conner Tracy is going to ready for 1st grade the year after.

Now get ready for a million "Robbo hate" posts.

shaggs

Coach
Norman is a very very average footballer. Robson in 5 years will still be a better option.

And every one who is over DCE on here will be the first ones to want to suck him off if he does sign here. He is class and will provide quality direction kicking and defence.

We don't know if all this shit is from him, but I do know that if he brings his talents to south beach then Hooray for us.

When your manager is one of the Orr brothers shit like this is inevitable.

ghoti

Bench
considering the 20s halves seem a few years off NRL ready, keeping robson is a good top 30 option.. IF his role is to stay on to mentor the young halves, play in nsw cup as a hooker/half most of the year and come up to firsts to cover (potential) DCE/Hodkinson around origin time, or Ennis if he goes down injured, etc

will be a bit annoyed if he takes the bench hooking role off brown though

Craigshark

First Grade
I don't hate Robson. I think if we start next year with him in the same position as this year, it'll be one too many. We need an upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts