What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ads

First Grade
I might be in the minority but I'd take Sandow in a heartbeat over Robbo....at least we'd have some entertainment while we lose!

I am with you 100%. Not many I wouldn't have over Robbo though. But I want to be somewhat entertained by the sharkies, with Robbo they are not providing me with any.

southland

Juniors
Said it before say it again: Sandow YES! He would fit into our reasonable defence and provide the quick hands and spark we so desperately need in attack.

webShark

What about dietz as halfback!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diets is barely an average 20s player. I think converted from hooker to HB due to injuries. Absolute no hope for NRL HB. Are :)you friends with Messiah? Looks like one of his bright ideas.

Do some of you post about 20s players without ever watching a single 20s game? I guess you just read from the team list.

To me Murphy is the only in house candidate. Tracey maybe when fit and had more experience. HB is too important to take a gamble. Nu Brown was ok, but that's it. Hooker for mine.

Elgey and Hunt made First Grade at HB. Both under 20s player of the year. Johnson good too for the Warriors. Nu Brown average in a shit team and Dietz an injury stop gap filler. We have to get better than that.

You can stick Maloney for me too. Big bucks for a player on the slide. Same as Hodkinson.
Let's see how Tracey develops and use the cash on a centre or 2.

With the current coaching staff recruiting big is a bad idea. We turned Beale into a non scoring centre. Barba had no Renaissance. Bakuya is mediocre.

Very few we recruit even play at the same level let alone improve.

Blake Austin would be in Reggies with us.

Save the cash for a new coach.

southland

Juniors
Maloney yeah he is ok, very good in 2015. Next year yeah he will probably go pretty good okish... what is he like 28, past his best. Perfect Cronulla signing... it would be a positive but more a relief signing than anything amazing.

If Maloney signs on for next year lets hope at least we pair him with someone super frisky - an in form Barba, Sandow, possibly Bird although would be great to see him run at centre...

f**k Sandow was nippy with his kicks vs Melbourne on Monday... Just what we need.

cb4

First Grade
Maloney yeah he is ok, very good in 2015. Next year yeah he will probably go pretty good okish... what is he like 28, past his best. Perfect Cronulla signing... it would be a positive but more a relief signing than anything amazing.

If Maloney signs on for next year lets hope at least we pair him with someone super frisky - an in form Barba, Sandow, possibly Bird although would be great to see him run at centre...

f**k Sandow was nippy with his kicks vs Melbourne on Monday... Just what we need.

Flanno was open to the idea during the Gordon saga but has cooled his interest in him now.
Probably because of Sandows comments about not wanting to play with structure.

Instead, Flanno wants Chad at halfback. And you would be cheering if you were Chad. ON a modest contract with Cronulla and told to go elsewhere to get a run, the coach knocks on your door with an offer 5 times the amount you were on previously.

Maloney is the number 1 target for Flanno now. And if we somehow miss out on him (which I don't think we will tbh) then we will take that offer and hand it to Trent Hodkinson.

Imagine, just for one minute, a Hodkinson/Townsend combo.

Ads

First Grade
f**k me, if we end up with Hodko and Townsend we may as well rule out ever being exciting to watch. How long do we really have to put up with Flanno?

Since 73

First Grade
We need a 'Sack Flanno' thread.

Oh that's right - well, we need another one then.

Hey media dudes - you getting all this Flanno dissing?

Tell someone who cares.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
What's wrong with Bird?

Ennis and Townsend to direct, main kickers.

Bird as a running half. Will have a season under his belt as a half.

Valentine fullback.

Ads

First Grade
Townsend and anyone else you can think of is a better option than Townsend and Hodkinson. Flanno is really nailed on to his game plan isn't he? Why cant he copy his old mate sticky and open up the attack!

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Townsend and anyone else you can think of is a better option than Townsend and Hodkinson. Flanno is really nailed on to his game plan isn't he? Why cant he copy his old mate sticky and open up the attack!

There is no way in the world Austin is playing a sticky game plan. He is playing his own game out there. Ive watched Austin play since his panthers NYC days and he hasn't changed a thing.

He is a slicker version of Terry Lamb. always backing his players up on the inside. Sticky can't coach that

Ads

First Grade
There is no way in the world Austin is playing a sticky game plan. He is playing his own game out there. Ive watched Austin play since his panthers NYC days and he hasn't changed a thing.

He is a slicker version of Terry Lamb. always backing his players up on the inside. Sticky can't coach that

Haven't the raiders scored the most tries or close to it? Cant be all Austin. Flanno would find a way to stifle that anyway. It doesn't comply with the grind game plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.