What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowboxer

First Grade
According to FB we are in talk with everyone. I used to think this joint was insane, the FB mob remind me of cuckoos nest.

Tolman could be the one we score from Dogs, it will be hard for them to keep Klemmer, Kasiano, Graham & Tolman on long term contracts, thats lot of money in the Prop area

Special K

Coach
If I could sign any prop I'd go and break the bank for Shannon Boyd. The guy is a monster and putting up outstanding stats from the bench. Get him in the front row with Fifita.

webShark

If I could sign any prop I'd go and break the bank for Shannon Boyd. The guy is a monster and putting up outstanding stats from the bench. Get him in the front row with Fifita.

Too young. We prefer 29 year olds on Top $, preferably with their best days behind them and nothing to prove.

The Popper

Bench
I think David Fifita will develop like his brother. I like the solid play of Kurt Dillon in NSW Cup too. He doesn't shine but he's always there when the going gets tough. Only young too.

I think David Fifita will develop like his brother. I like the solid play of Kurt Dillon in NSW Cup too. He doesn't shine but he's always there when the going gets tough. Only young too.

Have to disagree on D.Fifita to me he will be a bench player only, he does that job ok, but does not have impact

Status
Not open for further replies.