What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New stadium - 2025

WestyLife

First Grade
Hope whatever they do is good quality. I'm negotiating with work to finish earlier on weekends so maybe can get to a game or two.

bazza

Immortal
How the f**k are they spending 300 million on one corporate stand and not fixing the other?
It seems like that stand has the most potential to increase capacity (and I guess is older)

Also that stand would have change rooms, media and corporate facilities so would be more expensive

Could potentially be another 5k seats depending what they go with

Stadium Fan

Juniors
Will the stadium end up looking like a mini ANZ stadium when it had the extra winged seating for the 2000 games?

Sime_11

Juniors
lets do 4 in a row and then torch it - we arent playing there in 2025 regardless - just have to build a brand newy for us :p

Caged Panther

First Grade
I am pretty sure that the Western Stand has parts of it that are carry overs from the original stand in the 60's makes sense they would demolish it. You can only upgrade something so much.

Munky

Coach
Lol at that tweet.

A 42,000 seat stadium which cost $300m in 2005?

I have it on good authority this was the winning tender:

images (4).jpegimages (5).jpeg

For whatever reason Ross blocked me some years ago, and I'm unable to see what Ross has written.

Can you Kilkenny explain what Ross has written.
Here's the article.

This was going to be the new stadium for
@PenrithPanthers
on the rundown Penrith Paceway site before
@ChrisMinnsMP
torpedoed it.
Not sure if the underground light rail system linking Panthers club, Stadium & Penrith station was included or not

Latest posts