What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New stadium - 2025

They should think outside the box for more uses. A couple of things off the top of my head, you could host big growers market festivals, given the proximity of Penrith to farms. You could build permanent restaurants into the stadium, ones with big event spaces. Overlooking a stadium would be a pretty cool place for a party.

They need to ensure it brings value to the community beyond just Panthers games.

BxTom

Bench
most of those would be spread across the Sydney grounds as well as interstate. Given the growth of the area the ground is needed don't get me wrong. Just not sure how regular it will be used
We are about to have an international airport on our doorstep - well suited to international sports.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
The main issue is unused members tickets. Hopefully there is something in place to register if you aren't going and those seats can be sold for the game. 25k won't allow much for non members in the good years

That would be amazing and brilliant. Because those members seats are normally in great positions too.

If the member got a small kick back from it, could be a real winner.

Cause while where on top seats will be the new currency out at Penrith.

Smug Panther

First Grade
That would be amazing and brilliant. Because those members seats are normally in great positions too.

If the member got a small kick back from it, could be a real winner.

Cause while where on top seats will be the new currency out at Penrith.
We'll be top 8 as long as Nathan is here but I doubt we are still on top by 2025.

murraymob

Coach
Not sure why people think someone who has payed for a season ticket just because they don’t make a game there seat gets resold for that game.that defeats the purpose of buying a season ticket
You become a member and season ticket holder so you can come late to games .even after games have started and yes my seats are in great position

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
An NRL club is interested in funding a team in the 2nd div of the aleague in the next few years.

Maybe you'll get something similar.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Not sure why people think someone who has payed for a season ticket just because they don’t make a game there seat gets resold for that game.that defeats the purpose of buying a season ticket
You become a member and season ticket holder so you can come late to games .even after games have started and yes my seats are in great position

I think you're missunderstanding what I said.

My idea is that if you know you'll be not able to attend a home game. You may chose to 'sell' back your seat for this one home game.

I see it as a win win.

The seat holder get's money back for not using the seat this one game.

The club is able to re-sell this ticket for this game. Allwing somewhere else to use a great sea.

Murraymob : It's a bit like subletting a house or apartment.

Iamback

Coach
I think you're missunderstanding what I said.

My idea is that if you know you'll be not able to attend a home game. You may chose to 'sell' back your seat for this one home game.

I see it as a win win.

The seat holder get's money back for not using the seat this one game.

The club is able to re-sell this ticket for this game. Allwing somewhere else to use a great sea.

Murraymob : It's a bit like subletting a house or apartment.

A few mates of mine are having a discussion as to re-new for 2023 or not given the likely hood of Weeknight games in Parra.

Imagine if the club allows you to give those games back to the club. Makes memberships valuable should you miss a stack of games

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
A few mates of mine are having a discussion as to re-new for 2023 or not given the likely hood of Weeknight games in Parra.

Imagine if the club allows you to give those games back to the club. Makes memberships valuable should you miss a stack of games

and the thing is if you're in a position like that, say a shift worker. You're able to sell those games back to the club that you can't attend.

It takes away the money pain of buying a full season ticket, and would be viable for many more folks.

murraymob

Coach
If we got the stadium last round I am sure the wanderers would have based them self at Penrith.i can see some rugby test matches coming our way.Rugby is keen to get into western Sydney they just suck at doing it

You might get some wanderers FFA cup games, but the fan base were up in arms last time they had to go to Penrith. Which is ironic given their name.

The club made overtures about buying the wanderers a few years back, but I think Gould’s relationship with Gallop ruled that out.

murraymob

Coach
Looks like a announcement is coming and we are getting a stadium .we got the grand final win with this news what a year