What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Team Colours

MugaB

Coach
Out of the original colours the green and red are the ones I feel the least affinity to being put there to appease the original sponsor. Although wouldn’t surprise me to see more green for ONE.NZ as Vodafone were behind adding red back into the black/white colour scheme
By the way, although the green and red were there to appease DB bitter, the fact we already have Canterbury with Blue and white combo, expansion sides were often asked to add extra colors, as most of the clubs had similar combos, thus anyone new would have to differentiate, thus warriors adding the green and red, ended up a master stroke, coz I can't imagine them without it and when they went to black and silver or whatever the heritage colors wasn't, it really wasn't the same

Latest posts