What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

Brian potter

Bench
And you actually think that matters??? For the umpteenth time. Sky TV pays stuff all for Super Rugby. It's a development comp for content. Sky TV pays the NZR for the All Blacks.
The players salaries are all paid for by the money generated by the All Blacks. Super Rugby could be played in empty stadiums and it wouldn't make a difference.
Oh and that team you were ridiculing for an empty stadium, are signing players directly from their home nations to develop them. While League is filling national teams with players who have never vested their "home" nation, Super Rugby is developing players directly from the Islands. That's what it is for.
For Australian rugby Union yeah mate it matters. The Aussie teams are toilet on the pitch and nobody is watching in the stands or on the TV.
Oh and it gets better. RA, not ARU you muppet, arent even paying for Suaalii, it's all third party money.
well Aussie union is busted so that makes sense. They can’t generate their own cash.

Te Kaha

First Grade
For Australian rugby Union yeah mate it matters. The Aussie teams are toilet on the pitch and nobody is watching in the stands or on the TV.

well Aussie union is busted so that makes sense. They can’t generate their own cash.

Yep i didn't think you would comprehend. AUSSIE RUGBY IS IRRELEVANT to this thread it's about NZ. Or are you that stupid you think NZ is part of Aussie?

And clearly they can "generate their own cash" you muppet, they got third parties to pay for the contract. I thought the Wally and cocksmacked were stupid, but you are getting up there.

Brian potter

Bench
Yep i didn't think you would comprehend. AUSSIE RUGBY IS IRRELEVANT to this thread it's about NZ. Or are you that stupid you think NZ is part of Aussie?
it’s relevant when talking about Joseph sualili and I’m capable of walking and chewing gum at the same time Mate.
And clearly they can "generate their own cash" you muppet, they got third parties to pay for the contract. I thought the Wally and cocksmacked were stupid, but you are getting up there.
so they money came from outside the Aussie union coffers?

Brian potter

Bench
That seems hard to believe. Your comprehension is terrible.
not terrible enough to comprehend that super rugby crowds are in the toilet while NRL crowds are booming.
The got third parties to pay for it. So it costs them nothing. But to say they didn't "generate" it is obviously stupid.
unless it came from tv monies or sponsorship monies the Aussie union didn’t generate it.

Te Kaha

First Grade
not terrible enough to comprehend that super rugby crowds are in the toilet while NRL crowds are booming.

Because it seems crowds are important to Australians.

unless it came from tv monies or sponsorship monies the Aussie union didn’t generate it.

You really are stupid. Donations are considered "generated" income. Have a look at the "grants" given to NRL clubs. Their supporters fronted for his Salary, of course they "generated" it. It's official you are now as stupid as the wally and cocksmacked.

Wb1234

Referee
I'll just leave this here..

Hmmm🤔
“We’ve got a real situation at the moment where rugby league and rugby union are competing and rugby league is absolutely dominating," Dagg said on The 42.ie’s Rugby Weekly Extra podcast.”

Wow just wow

looks like the union trolls were full of it

Te Kaha

First Grade

Gobsmacked

Bench
It's the first game at home in 2 years, its not surprising its a sellout.

Edit. 18,595 so not a sellout

Edit 2 just over half the capacity https://www.austadiums.com/stadiums/mt-smart-stadium

edit 3. less than the Blues got last week. That can't be true, since the idiots on here are saying Super Rugby crowds are crap.
Geez I could fall asleep through the " highlights "
Looks packed 👍
Good thing it doesn't matter about crowds.. while you're commenting on crowds..lol

Brian potter

Bench
Because it seems crowds are important to Australians.
good job they aren’t important for kiwi union fans mate.
You really are stupid. Donations are considered "generated" income. Have a look at the "grants" given to NRL clubs. Their supporters fronted for his Salary, of course they "generated" it. It's official you are now as stupid as the wally and cocksmacked.
so if someone gave me £1 million pounds I generated that mate?

Brian potter

Bench
“We’ve got a real situation at the moment where rugby league and rugby union are competing and rugby league is absolutely dominating," Dagg said on The 42.ie’s Rugby Weekly Extra podcast.”

Wow just wow

looks like the union trolls were full of it
Even stevie wonder can see that hindenberg rugby has a real huge problem.

Brian potter

Bench
It's the first game at home in 2 years, its not surprising its a sellout.
nobody other than you claimed it was a sellout.
Edit. 18,595 so not a sellout
again only you claimed it was a sellout in your strawman argument.
Until i see official numbers its still better than any round 5 hindenberg rugby crowd.
edit 3. less than the Blues got last week. That can't be true, since the idiots on here are saying Super Rugby crowds are crap.
Thats NZ and probably the hindenbergs top drawing game and the Brisbane derby got double that the following week.