What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

Perth Red

Post Whore
Mate that was last year
Im showing a trend! Theres no more credibility to this weeks NZ2 story than the multitude that have gone before where hes picked out other places as faves.

As others have said hes just keeping everyone dangling on the hook. Personally I dont think its very good strategy as builds up hope and creates a lot of ill feeling when the inevitable happens, we saw it in WA and CC in 2013 when we were led down the garden path. It also appears like they have no idea and no strategy and are just going to wing it when the time comes instead of spending time building a place ready for a club.

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
Kicking off another day of whinging as easy as falling off a log
Yeah you'd think he'd be happy they said Perth in an non origin hosting year, hell pvl mentioned it as 19th, that just cruel peter, dont haze them like that

Last edited:

final say

Juniors
Im showing a trend! Theres no more credibility to this weeks NZ2 story than the multitude that have gone before where hes picked out other places as faves.

As others have said hes just keeping everyone dangling on the hook. Personally I dont think its very good strategy as builds up hope and creates a lot of ill feeling when the inevitable happens, we saw it in WA and CC in 2013 when we were led down the garden path. It also appears like they have no idea and no strategy and are just going to wing it when the time comes instead of spending time building a place ready for a club.
I think anything PVL does.. you'll paint in a negative light.
How's Vegas going?

Colk

First Grade

Mate there has been no mention of Brisbane 3 or Melbourne 2 for the last 6 or so months. That seems to be a trend as well.

I really would have thought you’d be happy. It’s more likely than not that we’re going to get a Perth side. Be happy.

Vlad59

Bench
Mate there has been no mention of Brisbane 3 or Melbourne 2 for the last 6 or so months. That seems to be a trend as well.

I really would have thought you’d be happy. It’s more likely than not that we’re going to get a Perth side. Be happy.
Happy? You serious?

Perth Red

Post Whore

not sure how long youve been following expansion for? If for a while youll know there is no certainty in anything the NRL do, or dont do. I'll believe it, and be happy about it, if and when it happens.

Colk

First Grade
not sure how long youve been following expansion for? If for a while youll know there is no certainty in anything the NRL do, or dont do. I'll believe it, and be happy about it, if and when it happens.

I’ve been following it for a long time thank you so spare me the air of superiority. Btw if you actually read my post I didn’t actually say they were definitely going to do it and nobody can say with any certainty what they are going to do; however, on the balance of probability at this time, Perth is more likely than not to be picked. Would you disagree with that assessment or not?

Perth Red

Post Whore
I’ve been following it for a long time thank you so spare me the air of superiority. Btw if you actually read my post I didn’t actually say they were definitely going to do it and nobody can say with any certainty what they are going to do; however, on the balance of probability at this time, Perth is more likely than not to be picked. Would you disagree with that assessment or not?
Id say not, at least for club 18. Pretty clear for all the stupidity of it PNG will be club 18.
If ,and its a very big if for me, the NRl is serious about 2 clubs after that in the next decade then maybe. Though given their reluctance to have any interest in WA Id still say its by no means certain.

MugaB

Coach
Id say not, at least for club 18. Pretty clear for all the stupidity of it PNG will be club 18.
If ,and its a very big if for me, the NRl is serious about 2 clubs after that in the next decade then maybe. Though given their reluctance to have any interest in WA Id still say its by no means certain.
Bears jerseys, Get your bears jerseys here!!!
Sign up, little fella become one of our 200,000 members, step right up folks, be the 1st to gain immediate support with a heritage brand in the shoremen, north of the bridge and founded in 1908....
Red and black... Anyone? Anyone?

Anyone?

Last edited:

Colk

First Grade
If ,and it’s a very big if for me, the NRl is serious about 2 clubs after that in the next decade then maybe. Though given their reluctance to have any interest in WA Id still say it’s by no means certain.

Did I actually ever say it was certain. Heck I don’t even think PNG is certain. Nothing is certain in life - you should know that.

I’d say that the reports are encouraging yeah? Think a little bit more positively for once.

Colk

First Grade
Dont waste your breath, pom negativity exudes from every post. No Positivity here folks, turn around go home!

I don’t mind being negative or pragmatic but then you can also say something is encouraging etc. I am not expecting people to be absolutely euphoric but you can say oh well that’s positive or that reads well et

MugaB

Coach
I don’t mind being negative or pragmatic but then you can also say something is encouraging etc. I am not expecting people to be absolutely euphoric but you can say oh well that’s positive or that reads well et
Nope sorry colk, fk right off with that sht... its realistic and negative all in one or nothing

Latest posts