What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

final say

Juniors
By that metric are they under-rated?
They're playing better footy than half the comp atm , they play at a top 8 level . Trouble being they lost their first 6 games while Hasler was tinkering with positions. Now that they are getting settled with Campbell at 6 ( possible superstar) along with other changes , their intent has increased and They're unearthing some great forwards.
I had my doubts about Hasler but it's coming together nicely.

Canard

Immortal
They're playing better footy than half the comp atm , they play at a top 8 level . Trouble being they lost their first 6 games while Hasler was tinkering with positions. Now that they are getting settled with Campbell at 6 ( possible superstar) along with other changes , their intent has increased and They're unearthing some great forwards.
None of that is a "metric" you dumbarse.

That's just some rambling bullshit.

Vlad59

Juniors
Look at the meaning of the word ‘metric’ peanut

Vlad59

Juniors
Why are you telling me this?
In what universe do I give a tenth of a f**k what "Vlad" pretends to do.
Have another rum.
Well you did ask. I’ve had a terrific weekend so thanks for asking. I’m sorry yours has been such a mess. Been fun to watch though.

Latest posts