What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

Matua

Bench
Wow he’s getting triggered again isn’t he ?
You guys don't trigger me, you're comedy gold, Saturday morning entertainment. But, I always try to help keep your informed of the facts, can't have you going through life believing everything you seen on TikTok is the gods honest truth.

Maximus

Coach
Regardless of how you move the goalposts, your assertion that the South Island is the heartland of rugby is incorrect, this is yet another occasion you've proved you know little about NZ despite your pretend living there and spouting off in this thread.

Yeah but he was fake born there once, so therefore is an expert.

He's not. He actually picked a really odd time to double down on his predictions.

The Super rugby final at Eden Park is a sell out, the train workers union have paused a month long industrial action for the day so as not to impact the fans negatively, Sky have publicised viewership growth in the comp, and there's renewed interest in the ABs due to a new fan favourite coach (after a more polarising one previously).

It's actually a good time for both codes in NZ as the Warriors haven't been losing too many supporters when their fortunes have dipped this season.

RU will always be king in NZ. That's not necessarily a bad thing, either. The world would be boring if everyone did the same thing.

final say

Juniors
True, Christchurch is his fake born hometown and where he went to fake school so he'd know.
There you go making up shit again. You guys have a great little group now, like a little community of Bullshit.
Tell the one about how you're from the north island, live in Australia and a expert on the South island. Fascinating.

Vlad59

Juniors
There you go making up shit again. You guys have a great little group now, like a little community of Bullshit.
Tell the one about how you're from the north island, live in Australia and an expert on the South island. Fascinating.
Actually it’s a big group. The more bullshit you post the bigger the group gets. But it’s okay. You’ve got WB on your side!

final say

Juniors
Actually it’s a big group. The more bullshit you post the bigger the group gets. But it’s okay. You’ve got WB on your side!
That's right! I'm happy to be in isolation with my predictions and optimism around Rugby leagues prospects. You can have Matua , Maximus and Caynard. Talk about line outs together.. collapsed scums..

Wb1234

Referee
Big union game coming up

spends the pre match talking to rugby league fans about how wonderful union is

lol
Tell the one about how you're from the north island, live in Australia and a expert on the South island. Fascinating.

Wb1234

Referee
That's right! I'm happy to be in isolation with my predictions and optimism around Rugby leagues prospects. You can have Matua , Maximus and Caynard. Talk about line outs together.. collapsed scums..
He’s worked for the Aru (Tasmania) bro and likes watching union

he’s devo at the state of super rugby

Canard

Immortal
The biggest bullshit artist on the forum

final say

Juniors
I'm happy to have made a space where Union fans can come and vent their frustrations at the current state of that rubbish sport.
The slow agonising death continues.
Soon, the NRL will be adding a team to the South Island and Super Rugby will be facing another debt default.
Maybe they will move into the acceptance phase..🤔