What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

final say

Juniors
Question... do you ever discuss RL at all on here? Do you even watch the game or just shit stir on these forums?
In all honesty , you're one of the most respected posters on here, for those paying attention.
I really appreciate posts.
You're leading discussion in a range of topics across the globe in rugby league .
So... thanks.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
You and your mates are hypocrites. Shit talk everyone who disagrees with you, and then cry when people return the favour.

In fact, I originally responded to you stating that another poster deserved to shitcanned.
I don't really shit talk anyone. I have some pretty strong disagreements with the great Dane and Te Kaha but it never descends into shit canning them as people.

As far as "my mates" go, I don't know them any better than I know you. Just because we agree on some topics doesn't mean anything. WB, Final Say and I disagree on heaps of stuff.

Wb1234

Referee
I don't really shit talk anyone. I have some pretty strong disagreements with the great Dane and Te Kaha but it never descends into shit canning them as people.

As far as "my mates" go, I don't know them any better than I know you. Just because we agree on some topics doesn't mean anything. WB, Final Say and I disagree on heaps of stuff.
People talking positively about rugby league on a rugby league forum sure triggers the gronks

Maximus

Coach

And then you like this post.

But yeah sure you aren't "shit canning them as people."

People talking positively about rugby league on a rugby league forum sure triggers the gronks

Wb1234

Referee

history made

first time any pro rugby club has sold out a whole season in the history of either sport

imagine if they were a regular top four side what their potential would be

nz has fallen in love with rugby league

Last edited:

Brian potter

First Grade

history made

first time any pro rugby club has sold out a whole season in the history of either sport

imagine if they were a regular top four side what their potential would be

nz has fallen in love with rugby league

Warriors definitely need to get mount smart back upto 30k capacity and if possible beyond to around 32-35k in the not too distant future.

Remember him playing for the warriors NYC team and making a dozen or so 1st grade appearances before switching back to union.

can’t see him getting a gig at the warriors as he’s too old now and the warriors have better options in berry and Ali leiataua.
Yea its being kicked around in the NZ/Warriors pages as well... general consensus is thanks but no thanks. Might have been an interesting idea a few years ago, but too late now.

Matiunz

Juniors

whose this ?
Ngani Laumape, he played for the Warriors about a decade ago through the NYC, alongside Konrad Hurrell in the centres. Believe he had some family issues which led him going home to Palmerston North and playing for Manawatu and Hurricanes in Union. Managed to get into the All Blacks but alledgedly fell out with NZRU and went on to chase the $ in Europe and Japan.
Was a big fan of his but he’s getting on in years a bit, think he’s 31/32 now so if it’s a NSW cup/emergency cover could be worth a shot- I’d feel a lot more comfortable with him playing than the likes of Ed Kosi