What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand v Bangladesh 3 match ODI series February 2019

vvvrulz

Coach
And you’re right about the lack of interest, after India this seems like a training cool down.

Crying shame we got no India tests, but it’s the Big Three who dictates that.

TheParraboy

Staff member
And you’re right about the lack of interest, after India this seems like a training cool down.

Crying shame we got no India tests, but it’s the Big Three who dictates that.

Well you folks also dictated things at times when it suited eg dropping a test v Australia for the chappell hadlee ODI series

but your right on the lack of interest, watch a bit of NZ v India when I could, Cant get into this Bangers series
Same for me Aust v SL test series, interest was way lower than the Indian series. Other than belting the poms its a bit boring watching us fap over under strength nations

Iafeta

Referee
Might need to hide Todd Astle at bat pad. Slow as a snail and can barely throw the ball 30 metres.

Meth

Staff member
Henry is going better as of late. Played well enough v India and got some wickets in Wellington, which would have been good for the confidence. Should go well enough in English conditions.

Still, he hasn't cemented his place and I can see Southee pushing him out when the time comes. I think we all want Henry to go well, but he really needs to find some consistently to push himself into the forefront.

Iafeta

Referee
Did not deserve that. Three of first deliveries massive leg side wides and then Sarkar knicks a wide half volley to slip.

Iafeta

Referee
Astle bowls Mithun into the dead centre of leg stump but the nails do not come off.

Meth

Staff member
Nicholls caught on the boundary. The opening partnership is sufficient for this game, but he's really missed out on an opportunity here.

45/1

JJ

Immortal
Nicholls needs a big score today
He's not the answer IMO but they've screwed up in sticking with Munro and not using anyone else

They either use Munro, Nicholls as a stop gap or pick someone out of the blue to open. None seem like good approaches to a World Cup