What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Lis, if it were me i wouldve listed Luke Burt and Daniel Irvine too! ;-) :lol:

Phillips

Referee
welcome Alice....Philips will probably ask that you post a picture of yourself and then ask you out on date but unless you live in Forbes you'll have nothing to worry about..:lol:

enjoy your stay

I would have if Kiki didnt post in this thread.. i dont want her getting jealous or anything.. :sarcasm:

Alice, msn?

:-k - with a list of fav's like that, i can't help but worry you are a 45 year old man who has joined up just to make fun of people who support the less popular players..

how ever i choose to ignore that feeling and welcome you to not only LU but to the TODD AND BROD SQUAD... Goooo Todd and Brod!! (lol!

-Jess

You chose to ignore that feeling completely correctly Jess! They are indeed my favourites along with Lovely Lukey Burt and Big Smiley Ben Smith! The underdogs always need looking after.

I am SO pleased to hear of someone else who loves Todd and Brod. They are great. :D

strider

Post Whore
You chose to ignore that feeling completely correctly Jess! They are indeed my favourites along with Lovely Lukey Burt and Big Smiley Ben Smith! The underdogs always need looking after.

I am SO pleased to hear of someone else who loves Todd and Brod. They are great. :D
omg - its like twins separated at birth :eek:

JessEel

:shock: :D

Hey Alice, want to be besties?

:shock: :D

Hey Alice, want to be besties?

:lol: I am so excited that someone loves the players that I do!

Sounds good Jess - as long as you are prepared to get off your seating for the Keatings!!

P.S. My love of Todd Lowrie has led to me employing the use of High Fives, similar to The Todd off Scrubs. So - Underdog High Five!

Parra Guru

Coach

:lol: Jess has a twin!! Although Alice hasn't mentioned Scott Mahon or Daniel Irvine.

Although Alice I'm sure we met in the previous life of the official forum ;-) The love for Timana Tahu is a give away.

JessEel

I would rather put my hands up for Luke Burt!! (I love Matt Keating) *dahdumdah dumdah dum dum*

TheRam

Coach
:-k - with a list of fav's like that, i can't help but worry you are a 45 year old man who has joined up just to make fun of people who support the less popular players..

how ever i choose to ignore that feeling and welcome you to not only LU but to the TODD AND BROD SQUAD... Goooo Todd and Brod!! (lol!)

Or a 55 year old gay lord, who fancies the cute young 'uns. :lol:

TheRam

Coach
Poor old Todd Jess, poor old Todd. Now his copping it from his greatest fans. Oh geez, will it ever end?

Latest posts