What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newcastle Knights 2019 Team

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Bugger that, he can't defend particularly well at centre at the ripe old age of 22. Get rid of him already.

In all seriousness, what a champion human being. Of all the things Bennett got wrong while he was here, I do still think Sione could captain the club one day.
It has to be between Fitzy and Sione for captain once Pearce goes. Both would make fantastic leaders

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Ponga didn’t have a great game, only highlight was that classy pass to set up a try. Otherwise made errors and tries too hard. What do you expect though, he’s had one week of training with these guys. Will be totally different when playing club footy that he’s been training for since November.

Ramien looked good, ran hard, tackled hard and set up a try.

Levi looked good as well I thought, earned a few penalties with his running and seemed solid in defence too.

Overall just happy there were no injuries.

Woosh

Head Moderator
yeah every run he has made has earned his side a penalty ffs

Ffs his game is based around trying to milk penalties and barge over from dummyhalf.
He’s playing like he’s still playing 20s.
Either Brown can’t coach or Levi is just thick.

Yosh

Coach
It's good to see we have some quality players in their early twenties all playing together. Ramien, Ponga, Watson, Sione, Fitzy, Saifiti and Co. I can see them become a huge force in the next couple of years.

Joel-22

Juniors
Judging from the articles I've read, interviews i've seen and whispers I've heard, I'm going to predict our round 1 lineup

1. Connor Watson
2. Edrick Lee
3. Jesse Ramien
4. Hymel Hunt
5. Shaun Kenny Dowell
6. Kalyn Ponga
7. Mitchell Pearce (c)
8. James Gavet
9. Danny Levi
10. David Klemmer
11. Lachlan Fitzgibbon
12. Sione Mata'utia
13. Tim Glasby

14. Kurt Mann
15. Daniel Saifiti
16. Herman Ese'ese
17. Aiden Guerra

It's not what I'd go with personally, but it's still the best 17 we've fielded this decade.

Judging from the articles I've read, interviews i've seen and whispers I've heard, I'm going to predict our round 1 lineup

1. Connor Watson
2. Edrick Lee
3. Jesse Ramien
4. Hymel Hunt
5. Shaun Kenny Dowell
6. Kalyn Ponga
7. Mitchell Pearce (c)
8. James Gavet
9. Danny Levi
10. David Klemmer
11. Lachlan Fitzgibbon
12. Sione Mata'utia
13. Tim Glasby

14. Kurt Mann
15. Daniel Saifiti
16. Herman Ese'ese
17. Aiden Guerra

It's not what I'd go with personally, but it's still the best 17 we've fielded this decade.

I like it alot!