What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newest Sharks Supporter!

MightySharks

Bench
Nullajet said:
congrats and good luck with that

I have three boys..all of whom started out (brainwashed/influenced/whatever) sharks fans but moved on...the eldest a the storm, the second a tiger but so far the youngest has stuck solid. Obviously that has given him an endless amount of power in the house when it comes to disputes and treats etc.....but how long til he also sees the life time of pain and suffering approaching ???

Hang in there little guys

hopefully he will stick solid, i would like to take him to games for as long as possible. I hope your boy sticks with them.

Deacon

First Grade
MightySharks said:
turn it up mate! over my dead body.

come on at least consider it ay :p

sharksmitch011.jpg

BTW wat do these two have in common?

Answer: both desperately wanna be part of the mighty St George club haha

Dave Q

Coach
Give the kid a twenty premiership head start.

He'll look super-cute pulling vags funky beard, just like a real league player.

Just keep him away from Richo, or he'll lose his candy.

Victim One 2007: Saints at the charity sheild.

They'll be praying for the likes of a good stand-over man like Lance.

gregstar

Referee
MightySharks said:
Above is the latest Sharks Supporter my first child Mitchell, we took him to Bangor yesterday to meet the Sharks and to get his little footy signed. He will be at round 1, hopefully he will see a sharks premiership before he is my age!
many congrats mighty!!!!!!!

my sister & her hubby are staunch long suffering sharkie fans living in caringbah(?).

they had their first little sharkie supporter a week before christmas! as with yourself the dad wishes more success for his little 'un!

my dragon youngster was born the week we played you guys in the semis in '05. i don't think i'll expose him to the tourment i've suffered for nearly 40 years. ;-)

zeppelin

Juniors
Congrats mighty shark. Good to see another sharks fan. If you're born in the shire you should support the sharks... If you dont, you should be charged with treason

Latest posts