What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News article - Vicious Emails

clint

Juniors
PJ

I want Raper to go, but I assure you when Anderson was coach there were loads of people on this forum, (it may have been based on the rleague site at the time ) demanding Raper be brought over from Wigan and appointed coach. Even when Anderson was appointed there was a section of supporters who wanted Raper appointed.

husky65

Juniors
ah, the fickle sharks fan. not just 40 years of waiting for a result, we see our board sack our last coach and then have to pay an 'undisclosed figure' to avoid humiliation in court and now we get to watch the less successful replacement coach turn the Sludge tribute year into a fiasco.

and I want it fixed. damn me for my fickle ways.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Nope not me Mr Nulla2.
never called the club, never sent an email.

I'm a swinging voter with the board.
After the last fortnights results, I am still ascertaining if they are doing a bad job.

Fact is, corruption & nepotism exist in every company or organisation, barr none.

The bottom line is what matters.

Inn the past 2 weeks, we have has our land rezoned & the club is now worth millions. An actuarian could supply a better figure.

oon top of that, we have just received 10 million handout to go twoards our redevelopment from our next prime minister.

We have our best front rower ever on the judiciary & we have lost no players through suspension so far this year.

We have our president in the halls of NRL administration returning information & growing our knowledge base.

Money, power & influence.

These 3 things are what will inevitably lead to us having the correct team, prepared by the correct coach, to bring home the bacon.

carcharias

Immortal
MightySharks said:
I have no problems with sending emals to the club, but my advice is to those who wish to send them is to keep out the bad language, keep your letters as factual as possibe and write them in a professsional manner.
Otherwise you are wasting you time.

You better not write any then old mate.:D

beekershark

Bench
blacktip-reefy said:
Nope not me Mr Nulla2.
never called the club, never sent an email.

I'm a swinging voter with the board.
After the last fortnights results, I am still ascertaining if they are doing a bad job.

Fact is, corruption & nepotism exist in every company or organisation, barr none.

The bottom line is what matters.

Inn the past 2 weeks, we have has our land rezoned & the club is now worth millions. An actuarian could supply a better figure.

oon top of that, we have just received 10 million handout to go twoards our redevelopment from our next prime minister.

We have our best front rower ever on the judiciary & we have lost no players through suspension so far this year.

We have our president in the halls of NRL administration returning information & growing our knowledge base.

These 3 things are what will inevitably lead to us having the correct team, prepared by the correct coach, to bring home the bacon.

excellent stuff . very well said.

PJ

First Grade

Continuing on from the groundwork that was laid by the previous administration, and dragged on for far longer than was necessary. Though they will take the credit for this not all of it can be attributed to them.

Again how is that relevant to the work our board has done? Probably a lot more to do with demographics and political power broking for upcoming elections than anything to do with our board, unless you have other information. I'd love to hear how this is anything to do with their work. Was all the arm twisting they put on our number 2 ticket holder during his zero games at shark park the last couple of seasons.

How has this got anything to do with the board and their work? How many of our players have escaped at the judiciary? Is the weeks suspended down because said member is on the board and not facing it? Let's wait and see how we fare when we actually have a player up, or is the board helping us with lenient judging by the citing panel?

Isn't he at NSWRL not NRL?

HAsn't he been the president for 2 years now? Cna you provide any evidence of this extra influence we are benefitting from? Maybe if Simmons gets rep honours I can agree on this.

The Shire

Juniors
well done reefy.
you have to admit the board has done a good job or been lucky in building up our club off the field.

wittyfan

Referee
PJ said:
Was all the arm twisting they put on our number 2 ticket holder during his zero games at shark park the last couple of seasons.

I think Costello went to the Roosters game last year.

Aries

Bench
The Shire said:
well done reefy.
you have to admit the board has done a good job or been lucky in building up our club off the field.

Guess all they have to do now is develope the Right side of their brains and figure out how to win a BLOODY premiership

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
PJ I dont care what previous admins did or didnt do.
This admin has made mistakes & is probably still making them & I wouldnt be surprised if soon we start hearing about the affiliated businesses that will make good money out of the redevelopment. Businesses like law firms, construction companies, tile shops, earth works etc.
Some times motivation that may not be so above board is needed to drive these things. Fact of life.
But if its a win win situation, then really I couldnt be stuffed about jealousy interfering with the end result.
I firmly believe the wait has been good. A positive thing.
Now we have 10 million in the kick.
We have the countries future commander as our number 2 ticket holder!!
I couldnt give a rats how many games he has seen or not seen.
I will even go to church with him!!!!

Aries

Bench
blacktip-reefy said:
This admin has made mistakes & is probably still making them & I wouldnt be surprised if soon we start hearing about the affiliated businesses that will make good money out of the redevelopment. Businesses like law firms, construction companies, tile shops, earth works etc.
Some times motivation that may not be so above board is needed to drive these things. Fact of life.
But if its a win win situation, then really I couldnt be stuffed about jealousy interfering with the end result.

Does this mean your resigning from the CSWSC as it's #02 ticket holder?

Fuddy

Juniors
blacktip-reefy said:

Reefy although new to posting I have been reading this for a long time and you often make very good sense - I agree with you regarding the success of the decision to put in the 10 million but only blind optimism would put it in the success basket of the board - they certainly have a role but me thinks a 2007 NSW election is reason # 1.

Also if I concede business success - the other side is the finances of the football club. Will be helped by these happenings but whilst we keep paying out players and officials and wasting money the question needs to be asked - will we squander this or use it for the long-term financial and on-field performance success of the mighty Sharks.

Aries

Bench
blacktip-reefy said:
i'm my own forum identity.
& was never a member of your suicidal viking club you enormous oarsman.

Just like Costello, it was GIVEN to you, honoray
You are the "promotions manager" after all, and the one that incited most hatred towards the club ;-)

Aries

Bench
Fuddy said:
Reefy although new to posting I have been reading this for a long time and you often make very good sense - I agree with you regarding the success of the decision to put in the 10 million but only blind optimism would put it in the success basket of the board - they certainly have a role but me thinks a 2007 NSW election is reason # 1.

Also if I concede business success - the other side is the finances of the football club. Will be helped by these happenings but whilst we keep paying out players and officials and wasting money the question needs to be asked - will we squander this or use it for the long-term financial and on-field performance success of the mighty Sharks.

I'd say we would have to account for every cent of it, to the government, like ALL grants... So, I'm fairly confident it will be spent on what it was intened to be spent on!

Usually, when a grant is given, they also like to take a part in those decisions...

Latest posts