What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News article - Vicious Emails

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Qld-Sharkie said:
Hi Guys,
My first post here, Ive been a LONG time lurker.
First I must say I have followed the sharkies since I was 3, 37 years ago...and Iam tired of waiting. I lived in the Sutherland shire for many years, went to every home game, until I moved to Qld. I regularly go to Brisbane for the sharkies game, but this year I dont intend to waste my time and money on a team which has no heart.
I applaude the actions of members of this forum over the past few days. But it cant stop with emails.
I dont know the constitution of the leagues club, but I do know that a small minority can call a EGM (Extraordinary General Meeting) and prior to the meeting table questions you want answered. From here you can vote for a "No confidence" in the board of directors and try and put a new board in.

I dont know if its possible, it will take hard work from the ordinary punters that spend their hard earned cash on merchandise, such as yourselves.

I personally purchase a jersey ever year, I splurged and bought the "Pride of the Sharks" with Sludges signature on it to remember the greatest shark ever. But Iam ashamed that this is the year the team plays for Sludge. Iam ashamed of the effort some of players are putting in, not all but most. We lost all our heart and passion when Peach and Nuts left.

If the team, management or coaching staff read these forums....
Hang your heads in shame at fouling a great name like Steve Rodgers, dont look a sharks fan in the eye because you dont deserve the money the club (and in reality the members and supporters) pay you and as far as respect goes..... you have to earn it from me.

Stuart Raper, me and my fellow supporters are "Idiots", only one thing to say... Sticks and stones......KISS MY FURRY WHITE ASS !!!!!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

Keep it up guys....

I don't believe you can do that unfortunately.

At the last AGM in 2005, the one where the AGM was canned in favour of a Biennial General Meeting, by means of constitutional changes the following amendment was also passed.

This is part a) of the amendment to the constituion that was passed at the last AGM

SPECIAL RESOLUTION

Provided that either the Second Special Resolution or the third Special Resolution considered at the AGM of the CSLC Limited is passed, that the constitution of the CSDRLC Limited be amended by:
a) Deleting rule 50 ( b ) (which relates to the member's power to remove any director or director's from office and appoint a person or persons in their place) and in lieu thereof inserting the following new rule 50 ( b )

"Any person appointed as a director pursuant to paragraph ( a ) of this rule 50 shall hold office only until the conclusion of the Biennial General Meeting of the Leagues Club "

Qld-Sharkie said:
Hi Guys,

If the team, management or coaching staff read these forums....
Hang your heads in shame at fouling a great name like Steve Rodgers, dont look a sharks fan in the eye because you dont deserve the money the club (and in reality the members and supporters) pay you and as far as respect goes..... you have to earn it from me.

Then don't foul sludge by spelling his name wrong.

imasharkie

Coach
Happy to admit on this forum that I sent 5 emails off to various media organisations including Telegraph,Sunday Telegraph and Rebecca Wilson plus Fatty and Sunday roast yesterday.
Also nice to know the Tele is reading them.

Mine were all about the board and Raper.............sack em I say.

newman

First Grade
What gets me is that Raper will call anyone who wrote an email to whoever an 'idiot'.

Hes calling people who are probably able bodied, uselful members of society who are probably better than satisfactory at their jobs.... Idiots.

The Irony is that Stu (hereon 'the idiot') is the only one on here that can be proven to be incapable of carrying out the tasks he is paid to do.Thus making him the biggest idiot this side of Paris Hilton.

IM GONNA CAUSE A SCENE AT THE PRESO TOMORROW!

gavin_miller

Juniors
Dont know if this was mentioned elsewhere, but on one of the sports news tonight, they briefly asked Raper how would the Sharks stop Bowen. He laughed and replied "With an axe". Kinda speaks for itself I guess...

newman

First Grade
For a bit I thought I was going to have to take my Swiss boss to the footy. He just pulled out, so Ill be there in full force and IF they try and stop me getting in, blood will be shed.

I would like to bring up some relevant points and before that this article also ran in the courier mail, the sharks dont usually make the paper up here but on this one the did.

Raper calling fans idiots = Nice move, you need the fans to buy memberships, tickets, jerseys etc, getting them offside wont help, when your under siege.

Barry Pierce On sacking Opes = Pierce should have stepped down after Anderson took legal action and we paid him out, he obviously, sacked Opes wihotu legal advice and costing the clubs many of hundred of thousnads of dollars.

Like to finish with a little quote the late Steve Rogers would say to players who think there worth more, this applie to you Bazza & Stu, GO OUT TEST THE WATER, AND SEE WHAT YOU ARE WORTH, and both wont get a nibble

paris%20hilton.jpg

The Irony is that Stu (hereon 'the idiot') is the only one on here that can be proven to be incapable of carrying out the tasks he is paid to do.Thus making him the biggest idiot this side of Paris Hilton.

I have a problem with that statement
Paris Hilton is a genius
She gets paid millions to do nothing but live a lifestyle that most people can only dream of

Like it or not, she's successful in her own right and so cannot be compared to Stuart Raper.

In other news:
IM GONNA CAUSE A SCENE AT THE PRESO TOMORROW!
24805BP~The-Simpsons-Mr-Burns-Excellent.jpg

Latest posts