What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newtown scrap Jim Beam

2 True Blues

Coach
David VIAL is off to another Jim Beam Cup next season by the looks of it Testeagles. He is apparently playing with Erina in 2007.

brendothejet

First Grade
Henson Park Hornets said:
I have to admit, I too thought of the JBC team as the real heart and sole of the Jets as the blokes who played JBC were Newtown players and not Roosters reserves. *sigh*...

...or the a grade players who do it for no pay what so ever.

hey...HEY!!?!?!?

Bluebag

Juniors
My money goes as donations I did not see the benefit of being named but I did and do give more than the admission. Thank you.
There were a number of other members who donated the money but did not asked to be named. I also attend functions and buy mercandise.

brendothejet said:
...or the a grade players who do it for no pay what so ever.

hey...HEY!!?!?!?

Indeed Brenno's YOU are the Newtown club. Without you, we would be nothing, so thank you for all your efforts in making this the best club in the world.

Bluebag

Juniors
HPH,
You havent seen BTJ play then have you. He is actually paid by the other clubs to play for the Jets.

brendothejet

First Grade
Henson Park Hornets said:
Indeed Brenno's YOU are the Newtown club. Without you, we would be nothing, so thank you for all your efforts in making this the best club in the world.

you have no idea how long a comment like that can fuel my ego for,

thank you.

BB,

Sticks and stones mate.

When I'm streaking away with another intercept try you can hear the hearts of halfbacks break as they realise they've fallen prey to BTJ.

HOw can you blame them, i mean, with this many tricks in the arsenal it is a wonder that any team can contain my try scoring abilities.

Bluebag

Juniors
BTJ,

The last time and only time you were streaking away got you into trouble by a woman no less, they tell me at training you were timed using a sun dial.