What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next 5 games (17 - 21)

It's a massive round this one.
The Sharks v Panthers.
Eels vs Broncs both on 22
Storm 22 against Rabbits 20
Drags 16 vs Eagles 18.
We beat the Panthers and how other games are set up, we could really set up top 3 run

Our boys will be confident we have knocked off everyone else in the top 4.
It will be interesting to see how Panthers turn up, we need to keep API quiet, and ensure the backrower who marks Kikau finish on 50/50 terms

Eion

First Grade
Our boys will be confident we have knocked off everyone else in the top 4.
It will be interesting to see how Panthers turn up, we need to keep API quiet, and ensure the backrower who marks Kikau finish on 50/50 terms
The media love a ‘sharks haven’t beaten anyone in the top 8 / top 4’ line in the last couple years. They keep having to rewrite it😂. There’ll probably be a ‘sharks haven’t beaten the ladder leader since 2016’ story this week

The media love a ‘sharks haven’t beaten anyone in the top 8 / top 4’ line in the last couple years. They keep having to rewrite it😂. There’ll probably be a ‘sharks haven’t beaten the ladder leader since 2016’ story this week
Dont worry, 'the Sharks have an easy draw' line has been bandied about a lot recently.
Thats the newer version

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Sharks haven’t played anyone above them on the ladder in the last 2 weeks… oh wait.

shaggs

Coach
Kikau vs nikora.

Hynes is going to get a shit tonne of traffic. He is a legs tackler so greater than 10 out this might be an advantage.

Need to ensure we aren’t trying to stand up and reach in to him in the tackles. Too strong and will swat Nico away. Ramien might have to jam him a few times and encourage the long ball.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Agreed.
It’s a great effort from a rookie coach, but considering we’ve got beat by the raiders twice and got dominated by the Broncs - It’s hardly stellar at this stage.
Look forward to Saturday and events thereafter
That’s a bit harsh I reckon. Round 1 we almost stole in our first hit out. At home we just didn’t show up on the day. Broncs game the team were sick. I reckon we are right where we should be and f**k the haters.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
so is a munster-less storm weak or strong competition?
what about 6 or 7 out of the cows?
None of it matters because the sharks have had similar challenges. We could have easily performed shit and lost. The storm could have easily played better and won and the cows were on a roll at home and we got it done.

None of it matters because the sharks have had similar challenges. We could have easily performed shit and lost. The storm could have easily played better and won and the cows were on a roll at home and we got it done.
I think it does matter.
weren't you down playing the cows in Melbourne?
even with Munster?

Craigshark

First Grade
Agreed.
It’s a great effort from a rookie coach, but considering we’ve got beat by the raiders twice and got dominated by the Broncs - It’s hardly stellar at this stage.
Look forward to Saturday and events thereafter

bit harsh mate. We hardly got dominated by the broncos, we lost 16-7 wasn’t it? We probably played one of our worst games of the season outside the raiders game. The broncos have absolutely destroyed a few teams.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I think there is a good chance to make the GF this year, a window of opportunity has opened up to us, and we are peaking at the right time for a team heading into semi final football. This is what it's all about isn't? We have to beat Penrith or Cows to get there and if we beat Penrith this week it will be massive.

Well I’m also judging this team on how many comfortable wins they’ve had no matter the team or players available. As Sharks fans you know we’ve had so many regular nail biting games in past years.

I have had for the main part been way more comfortable watching our games this season. Lots of comfortable wins and that tells me we have got some shyte sorted out under Fitzy.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Fluffy alert

maxresdefault.jpg