What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next 5 games (17 - 21)

Quigs

Immortal
Absolutely,!!!! Something that complex could only be sorted out by the three stooges ...Abbot, Credlin, And Jones... Oh and a bag of rice!
HOW DARE YOU !!!!! .....How dare you talk about the New Member for Cook Peta Credlin like that. You will pay dearly Flake.

dangerous game this one against Melbourne.
got torched by Bellamy and will be on.
Can't see them dishing up another game like last start.

chewsta

First Grade
Yup they will be on, big time. If we show up playing like we have been thinking we will win because their origin guys are out, they will put 50 on us.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I think we have turned a bit of a corner in defensive attitudes, probably dew to a full roster or close to it. Will be a tad dewy Thursday and we have been able to adjust well in wet conditions this year. How much do we want top 4 playing a top 4 team? Lots of reasons to be on.

We will definitely miss Talakai’s hit ups from our own end in the wet. He just has so much power and an awkward body to tackle.

We have to be on Pap watch, kick well ( short and long kicking game ) and win the ruck.

And ……….practise playing the ball in the wet. f**k me dead those turnovers of possession just f**king annoy me.

R-15-3

Juniors
We will definitely miss Talakai’s hit ups from our own end in the wet. He just has so much power and an awkward body to tackle.

We have to be on Pap watch, kick well ( short and long kicking game ) and win the ruck.

And ……….practise playing the ball in the wet. f**k me dead those turnovers of possession just f**king annoy me.
We need to stick to a 4 forward bench this week to cover Talakais hit ups.

Quigs

Immortal
Arrhhhh I love the sound of Tories squealing in the morning.

It's so wonderful to have our country lead by an actual leader. A leader that is respected by world leaders and not considered a thing of ridcule.

Latest posts