What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next coach sacked 2024

Munky

Coach
Seibold should have gone to the Dragons.

He's good at winning the early season games and St George like to extend whenever they're March premiers.

This Year?

Immortal
Seibold should have gone to the Dragons.

He's good at winning the early season games and St George like to extend whenever they're March premiers.
Too many spreadsheets would have confused the f**k out of the board. Plus his taste in alcoholic beverages is deplorable. How anyone could anyone trust a man that drinks Hahn super dry?

JamesRustle

First Grade
I reckon he has been white anted by his assistant. Time will tell I guess. I’m expecting a lot of 50+ drubbings over the next few months with that fkn idiot now at the helm.
You'll eat your words when Barrett leads you to a premiership 8 years from now... 3rd time's a charm... manly (ha), dogs (ha ha), parra (winners).

JamesRustle

First Grade
Hello board members,
I hear there may be an opening. Give me a few hours and I'll be there. Just need to find parking for my jetski, then I'll show you how I can make your team top of the ladder for 17 weeks and get you within 85 minutes of a grand final.
images
Mary, Baz and Brownie all at parra. That would be glorious. They could relive the early 2000s again by wasting opportunity after opportunty.

Latest posts