What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Time On An All New TV General Discussion Thread

Vic Mackey

Referee
8 episodes in and I’m enjoying FROM on Stan. It hasn’t been overly scary but it’s eerie and there’s no drawn out boring bits. You generally know when the bad stuff is going to happen however the build is well done and the fact you know it’s coming seems to add to it.

azzah72

Bench
Most recent season of Better call Saul was great.

Stranger things 4 has been excellent.

7 episodes, all around 70 mins long so it's an investment but Jesus it's been a return to form, thoroughly enjoyable season.

soc123_au

Staff member
I just finished catching up on Better Call Saul. Holy Shit! Waiting for the final eps will be a punish.

That was Ned Stark getting his head lopped off level.

mackdadday

Juniors
Just finished the new season of Barry. Show just keeps lifting season by season, episode by episode. Very happy to hear they are already writing season 4.

azzah72

Bench
Just finished the new season of Barry. Show just keeps lifting season by season, episode by episode. Very happy to hear they are already writing season 4.
So good, I started watching this evening with the intention of watching an ep or two and finish it over the course of the next few days.

Nope, binged it all.

Such a great, dramatic, funny, surreal show.

Bill Hader has also proven, evidently, to be a pretty good director also.

azzah72

Bench
Season 4 starts today -

I need to watch a recap of the previous seasons before I start, I adore the 1st season but the next two were so all over the place and convoluted that I had to recap online to make sure I caught everything.

It's a good show, great even but I find it a bit complex at times, maybe I don't pay enough attention, I dunno.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I need to watch a recap of the previous seasons before I start, I adore the 1st season but the next two were so all over the place and convoluted that I had to recap online to make sure I caught everything.

It's a good show, great even but I find it a bit complex at times, maybe I don't pay enough attention, I dunno.
I’ve read some review of this season coming up. It’s getting a bit of a reboot. Moving 7 years forward. Heard it’s story may be as good as season 1.

Ask, and ye shall receive (it runs for 3 mins and 23 secs and was made by HBO) 😀

Timbo

Staff member
I’m watching this season out of morbid curiosity at this point. Season 1 was great but seasons 2 and 3 were disasters.

Watched the first ep of the season.

I think they’re playing some more timeline shenanigans with us this season from what we saw tonight. I don’t think Evan Rachel Wood and Aaron Paul’s storyline’s are concurrent.

azzah72

Bench
Stayed up watching the finale of Stranger things last night (S4 vol 2) and it was great.

I'd say I have a slight complaint I won't spoil here yet but it just didn't quite commit to one thing that I think they should have bit otherwise it was pretty darn great.

For my Birthday my niece bought me season 1 of The Boys. Whilst it is R rated (and I can see why do to its graphic nature) I'm finding it very entertaining.

azzah72

Bench
Just finished the Bear.

This is an excellent, anxiety-inducing show effectively about chefs in a kitchen but not really.

Underdog for my favourite show of 2022 so far. Highly recommended

Dogs Of War

Coach
Just finished the Bear.

This is an excellent, anxiety-inducing show effectively about chefs in a kitchen but not really.

Underdog for my favourite show of 2022 so far. Highly recommended
My missus loved it. Especially cause if all the cooking. They were good techniques.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Watched the first 2eps of a show called the rehearsal. Really enjoyed it.

the clip below doesn’t do it justice.

bileduct

Coach
Anyone watching The Resort?

I'm two episodes in and so far it feels like a cross between Clickbait (which sucked ass) and all the lame "true crime" nerds that ended up in Crime Scene: The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel.

I'm hoping it picks up.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Anyone watching The Resort?

I'm two episodes in and so far it feels like a cross between Clickbait (which sucked ass) and all the lame "true crime" nerds that ended up in Crime Scene: The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel.

I'm hoping it picks up.
No. But the reviews suggest this so far. Was going to see how people felt about it once it’s finished.