What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL fantasy league

legend

Coach
Is anyone interested in a fantasy league and if so, does anyone know which are the best FREE ones to use. Most these days charge an entry fee.

Fin077

Juniors
I'd be into that!

I'm not sure of where we'd find a free league though. In fact I dont think there would be one anymore.

NFL.com has a good fantasy league setup, but you of course have to pay these days.

Paullyboy

Coach
Yahoo is the best free one from last season, im not sure whether its going to be free again this year - I freakin hope it is, me and my mates take our NFL fantasy competition VERY seriously.

Fin077

Juniors
Great to hear about Yahoo. Lets hope it's still free this season.

NFL. com's was free aswell until last season...fingers crossed Yahoo dont catch on! ;-)

legend

Coach
I think we have enough serious NFL fans to run a very good competition on the proviso we can find a free one.

Steeden

Juniors
I've played FF in Yahoo, Sportsline & ESPN and I'd vote the free Yahoo league the best of the 3. Free leagues work great when everyone's interested and stays with it for the whole season.

Props for Yahoo's fantasy baseball too...

Dogs Of War

Coach
I used the yahoo one for my work, I was going well until I hit the 40 transfer limit 3 games from the end of the season and 3 "major players" got injured, I sort of limped to the end of season....

I would like to be involved if their is one involving LU, a head to head one would be great, but only people who would take it seriously every week should be involved, nothing worse than someone who picks the team the first week and never changes it.

legend

Coach
The NFL fans in this forum are all fair dinkum and take their NFL very seriously. Their collective knowledge is increcible and I thought I knew a bit about the game. I was wrong.

I'm still backing myself in the fantasy league though. :twisted:

kurt faulk

Coach
Dogs Of War said:
I would like to be involved if their is one involving LU, a head to head one would be great, but only people who would take it seriously every week should be involved, nothing worse than someone who picks the team the first week and never changes it.

you wouldn't believe it but the comp we had running here last year was won by a person just like that. but he just struck lightening by getting ahman green, deuce mcallister and torry holt. he was unbeatable and he never knew about it.

looking forward to it again this season.

oh man im heaps keen, i remember last year i wanted to sign up but i left it late then my computer went down for a month just while the season was starting and i couldnt get a team in :(

sunny

Yahoo is the best, nfl.com's used to be good.

I definitely want to be in it, particularly one with a live draft, if we could organise it.

legend

Coach
Yes, I just had a look at it's up and running. I'm signing up as we speak.

How do we want to do this guys?

Latest posts