What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL fantasy league

chileman

Coach
Paullyboy said:
This Sunday night kiddies, I can feel the excitement already
Oh no, my home PC has died and there's no way I'm knocking on the neighbours door at 11pm, he's scarey enough in the daylight :lol: will I just get an auto pick Paullyboy because I won't be able to get online Sunday night????

Paullyboy

Coach
Yeh mate, you'll have to pre-rank your players before Sunday night if you cant make the live draft. Its a shame you wont be able to be with us, Ill leave Jerry Rice just for you ;-)

kurt faulk

Coach

just another update.

anquian boldin, arizona wr, injured his knee and will be out for 8 to 12 weeks. this means rookie larry fitzgerald is the no 1 receiver.

chileman

Coach
Should be interesting to see how Emmit goes at the Cardinals, my brother-in-law (fizman on these forums) will be off to Arizona this time next month and is going to see the Cardinals vs New England.....to say I'm jealous is an understatement!

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Don't forget to have him back gifts for me! He can mail them from the states.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I went down to the Vikings training camp and watched them. Dang those boys are big!

Steeden

Juniors
Jamal Lewis's trial date has been set for Nov 1...he'll be missing games cause of it this season...

chileman

Coach
Steeden said:
Jamal Lewis's trial date has been set for Nov 1...he'll be missing games cause of it this season...
Damn it, he was 1 of my preferances for 1st pick in the draft!

Paullyboy

Coach
My second ever live draft, I made a mistake though, I didnt realise that we had 3 starting receivers so Ive left myself out in the cold a little there. As a result ive dropped Emmitt Smith as soon as i drafted him to pick up Eddie Kennison.

chileman

Coach
This is getting really annoying and I hope this person can't access my team but everytime I try to log into yahoo with my email address and password I end up with someone elses account and team "Welcome, rogue1_wedge" :evil:

chileman

Coach
By the way, when you are looking at adding and dropping players, what is the O-rank....I mean when you look at adding a player, is the players with lower numbers better than those with higher numbers (ie W.Green RB has a ranking 0f 86 and R. Dayne RB has a ranking of 132???)

Paullyboy

Coach
I think thats the yahoo peoples suggestions for what are the best players, the lower the better I believe.

You had that problem with your account last year as well didnt ya chile?

chileman

Coach
Paullyboy said:
Yeah amigo, it's bizarre....and I can't change my email address either which is a real pain as I have 2 email addresses....I'm going to keep a close eye on my team and make sure nothing changes.....by the way that auto pick for the draught gave me a lousy team :roll: will be making some changes!

kurt faulk

Coach
chileman said:
Paullyboy said:
Yeah amigo, it's bizarre....and I can't change my email address either which is a real pain as I have 2 email addresses....I'm going to keep a close eye on my team and make sure nothing changes.....by the way that auto pick for the draught gave me a lousy team :roll: will be making some changes!

the computer picked you a great team.

you might have made it lousy by dumping dominic davis for kevin faulk.

what the hell were you thinking?

Cupid Stunt

kurt faulk said:
the computer picked you a great team.

you might have made it lousy by dumping dominic davis for kevin faulk.

what the hell were you thinking?

What was wrong with that, I mean sure I just had to give Davis a paddock to run in but hey, I'm happy to take one for the greater good... :lol:

Latest posts