What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

abpanther

Staff member
Reports that 49ers will fire Tomsula

Mike Holmgren, Mike Shanahan and Chip Kelly all linked to the job

abpanther

Staff member
Not wild about that.
:?

Really why not? I like Pederson, nice pedigree and he's been involved in plenty of successful offenses.

The guy I would love is Hue Jackson from the Bengals, Sean Payton would be nice also

Dogs Of War

Coach
Really why not? I like Pederson, nice pedigree and he's been involved in plenty of successful offenses.

The guy I would love is Hue Jackson from the Bengals, Sean Payton would be nice also

I love Hue at the Bengals. I think he could go well with any QB under centre. Really takes the pressure off them by using so many looks.

If you don't have a QB, I'm sure he will look to bring AJ McCarron over for a draft pick.

nick87

Coach

I think there are better guys out there, Hue Jackson being one of them. Sean Payton is clearly a massive f**king turd (re: Junior Galette comments, all of which i believe btw haha) but he'd also be a better option

I dont mind Pederson, I just think there are better options out there

abpanther

Staff member
Looks like Teryl Austin (Lions DC) is already lined up for multiple teams as the Rooney candidate

Latest posts