What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

abpanther

Staff member
Reports are that Hue Jackson is the guy Baalke wants

Hope its true!

Go Steelers so we can interview him next week!

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Indy won't be joining the coaching race. Not sure how Pagano went from "will likely be fired" to "four year extension" but he must have said something right. Modern media, lazy as f**k.

Tom155

Coach
Indy won't be joining the coaching race. Not sure how Pagano went from "will likely be fired" to "four year extension" but he must have said something right. Modern media, lazy as f**k.
I believe his contract was up that's why it was an extension, but a 4 year one is too long.

Don't agree with the decision to retain him & the gm who has failed miserably to put a decent team around Luck.

Last edited:

nick87

Coach
Grigson is pretty bad.
TY Hilton is about only slam dunk pick he's had.

And no i dont count Andrew Luck in that, a monkey could have made that pick. It was a no brainer

I think Pagano is a good coach too, i didnt think they would keep him but i think they did the right thing

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Looks like Payton is off the coaching market.

Not fussed. Would have been nice, but I don't think the 49ers could afford to give up a second round pick for him.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Didn't see that one coming.

Don't think they'll enter the coaching race too seriously. They'll take interviews, but I'm with the theory that they'll just promote Koetter to HC in the end.

nick87

Coach
Reports expecting Koetter to HC

Yeah i cant see any reason for them to do this other than the fact they probably really REALLY Koetter and they dont want to lose him

They need him for Winston. If he's not the HC i'd be stunned.

Latest posts