What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

kurt faulk

Coach
Fantastic news for the Browns, I read this is their first choice guy and its like the first time they got him in ages.
Hopefully they can turn it around now since all the tools are in place.

Dallas front office - NO TO MANZIEL!

you have no choice. alcho boy would love to play for the cowboys and the old fart that owns them would love for him to play for the cowboys. a match made in heaven.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Not over the moon with Chip, but it could have been a lot worse.

Hayne I think is more likely to find a place in Kelly's offence than Someone like Jackson's.

Hyde will be our running back, but I'm wondering if Kelly's offence is a good fit for him or not.

nick87

Coach
Pederson is basically what Lurie did with Andy Reid all those years ago
Im not thrilled about it, but also dont hate it

Going in with an open mind

nick87

Coach
Well I have to say, as skeptical as I am about the Pederson hire, he's winning me over with his staff. Schwartz is absolute piece of shit person whom i don't much care for but there is no doubting his acumen as a DC, and now Frank Riech coming in as OC.
DeFilipo or maybe Shurmur as QBs coach

He's keeping Udlin as DBs coach, Staley as RBs coach and Flipp as ST coach... That's a hell of a staff he's got going there

zombie jesus

Staff member
Radio this morning:

Matt Johns: Chip Kelly will hold a press conference to announce his squad and Jarryd Hayne's fate.
Mark Geyer: Thought Hayne could find it difficult to hold on as he might be seen as too old and there's all these 18 year olds coming through.

:lol: I almost pulled the car over.

kurt faulk

Coach

apparently the whiners were gonna sign mike shanahan as their hc until he said he didn't want krapondick as the qb. so chip kelly and the whiners won't be taking a qb in the 1st.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Which is fair enough. I think between the two they have on there roster one should be serviceable. If it all goes to hell then you can look next year. So many other needs before qb

Latest posts