What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

Big Mick

Referee
Just gets worse for 49ers.

Filed to ESPN: New Orleans pulled off free-agent upset, reaching agreement with former 49ers DT Aubrayo Franklin on a one-year deal.

Big Mick

Referee
ronnie brown signs a 1 year deal with the eagles

f**k are u serious!! Are the eagles the only team Allowed to not comply to $120m cap? Haha.

McCoys fantasy value just took a huge hit.

Big Mick

Referee
ESPN's John Clayton and Mike Sando are reporting former Raiders TE Zach Miller has reached an agreement with the Seahawks.

And for Penny

Big Mick

Referee
How sick is the NFC gonna be. Saints, Eagles, Packers all looking beastly.

That saints d line is epic. Rogers, Franklin at DT, with Jordan, Brown and others on the end. Woah.

legend

Coach
Looks like their could be a two tier competition this year. The Seahawks have also had a great FA if they get Miller.

The Pats, Jets, Steelers, Chargers and Ravens will be the pick of the AFC.

Raider_69

Post Whore
ronnie brown signs a 1 year deal with the eagles

f**k are u serious!! Are the eagles the only team Allowed to not comply to $120m cap? Haha.

McCoys fantasy value just took a huge hit.

I dont think McCoy's value has changed much
we were unlikely to keep Harrison as a back up but we need a change of pace guy to spell Shady... Brown will be coming here knowing he's a back up and his touches will be limited, which i think is exactly what he needs at his stage of a career

Big Mick

Referee
Another RB is off the market: Rams reached agreement with former Falcons running back Jerious Norwood on a one-year deal.

Good pick up that!

Big Mick

Referee
Breaking: Sources: OT Ryan Harris to agree to a one-year deal with the #Eagles

Are u f**king kidding me?

abpanther

Staff member
49ers have eyes on Saints center

The 49ers lost one free agent to the Saints but may be returning the favor. C Jonathan Goodwin, a nine-year veteran who was a Pro Bowler in 2009, is visiting the team, according to a report from CSN Bay Area. Having Goodwin at center would enable OL Adam Snyder to move back to guard.

49ers RapidReports

kurt faulk

Coach

eagles are going all in this season.

i hope they don't cry too much when the rams burst their bubble in week 1.

vick's gonna be running for his life.

Big Mick

Referee
great... RT @NEPatriotsDraft: #Patriots working out free-agent Matt Roth (DE/OLB) - I have an inkling that this deal gets done.

Big Mick

Referee
calvinwatkins Calvin Watkins
by caplannfl
Gerald Sensabaugh returns to #cowboys. 1 year deal worth $2.5 mil

abpanther

Staff member
It will be funny if Vick gets injured early in the season, Vince Young ain't gonna get it done...

kurt faulk

Coach

young may have his problems but the titans won alot when he started. he was just too mentally fragile to handle the titans crowds when he had a bad patch during a game and they started booing. not sure how he will handle the philly crowd when he has a few bad series.

Big Mick

Referee
NEPatriotsDraft NE Patriots Draft
Tommie Harris signs with the #Colts. #Patriots evidently passed after workout.

ClaytonESPN John Clayton
by caplannfl
The Bengals have reached an agreement with Eagles guard Max Jean-Gilles. He agreed to a one-year, $1.15 million contract.

Latest posts