What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

Big Mick

Referee
Jay_Glazer Jay Glazer
Congrats to @JarradPage44, yet another signing by the Eagles. Spent the offseason MMA training w us

Ice Ice Brady

Juniors
I don't quite get why everyone is gushing over Vick. Yes he did well last season, but what he relies on he could quite easily lose. He plays recklessly and teams will shut him down this year.

I would take Bradford, Ryan, Flacco, Brady, Manning x 2, Brees, Roethlisberger, Hasselbeck, Rodgers, Rivers, Schuab, Stafford all over him.

legend

Coach
:D awesome

LB howie... LB is all thats missing now

Strong rumour is the Eagles will trade Samuel to the Broncos for DJ Williams and maybe a draft pick from the Broncos.

I'd love to see this trade go ahead. Bailey and Samuel as our corners would have me creaming all the way!:shock:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Sounds like a great needs trade
id love to see it happen

some eagles fans on the message board actually think we're talking to the niners for asante and picks to them for willis :lol:
i love em but eagle fans make me laugh a lot

Asante for DJ Williams and a pick would be awesome... Having Asante would be nice but we need a middle backer, and the cap space he is eating is tough when we've got so much money at corner already. Plus i think Julio Hanson is one of the best slot corners in the game, he can do the job there and Dimitri Patterson is a solid corner capable of playing some very good football at times.

gronkathon

First Grade
I was a big fan of Page when he was with the Chiefs. Happy to see him slot in to the Eagles system.

I really believe Young will be a better backup for Vick than Kolb. I liked Kevin but he never really lived up to the hype for mine. Watch him turn around and prove me wrong now :lol:

Our O line is almost where it needs to be.

Big Mick

Referee
RavensInsider Aaron Wilson
Hearing that the clock is ticking for the Ravens to sign WR Malcom Floyd. Other suitors include Vikings, Cardinals, Panthers, Raiders.

Big Mick

Referee
RAIDERS OAKLAND RAIDERS
by caplannfl
The Raiders have signed free agent offensive linemen Stephon Heyer, Justin Smiley, Samson Satele and Seth Wand.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I was a big fan of Page when he was with the Chiefs. Happy to see him slot in to the Eagles system.

I really believe Young will be a better backup for Vick than Kolb. I liked Kevin but he never really lived up to the hype for mine. Watch him turn around and prove me wrong now :lol:

Our O line is almost where it needs to be.

Im not sold on Kolb being anything but a servicable QB
As for Page, he's a good vet guy, Jarrett and Allen are good, Coleman is average, Jackson and Page being involved as vets is a great move, i cant see either of them being starters for long but they can fill in and teach the young kids plenty about safety play

Raider_69

Post Whore
RavensInsider Aaron Wilson
Hearing that the clock is ticking for the Ravens to sign WR Malcom Floyd. Other suitors include Vikings, Cardinals, Panthers, Raiders.

The Ravens with Floyd opposite Boldin and Rice in the backfield begins to sound like a pretty scary offense imo
they should do the deal

Big Mick

Referee
ProFootballTalk ProFootballTalk
Zach Miller: Tom Cable helped bring me to Seattle wp.me/p14QSB-BE5

Latest posts