What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
if he can sit out a year, he could become a great slot reciever, he has speed to burn and you cant teach that, but he wont be a QB.

Then again he is at The Raiders so anything is possible

Raider_69

Post Whore
I just want to say what a break out pre season Nate Burleson is having... ok i dont know if a 9 year vet can have a break out year, but he might be having one
he's making some unbelievable plays and if Matt Stafford stays healthy, im not willing to say this lions team cant make the play offs and with another strong draft, be a real contender next year. If Stafford stays healthy, he could easily make the leap into top echelon of QB's

also, with the Detroit DTs both commanding double teams, leaving the ends with one on ones, im tipping a 10 plus sack year for Clift Avril. He's one of the most under-rated ends in the game

Last edited:

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
yea he went well against the pats, but again 3-4 years ago they went 4 - 0 in pre season only to lose every game after it.

But they look like a team on the up and stafford looks great

Big Mick

Referee
Breaking: Michael Vick and the Philadelphia Eagles have agreed to a six-year, $100 million contract.

Holy f**k balls!

Penny is going to kill himself.

abpanther

Staff member
Teams have 30mins to get under the 53 man roster requirement, so far only a handful have done so, expect a pelthora of cuts coming.

Some notable ones so far, Pats cut S Brandon Merriweather and WR Brandon Tate, Dolphins cut CB Will Allen

abpanther

Staff member
Looks like the Eagles are gonna release CB Joselio Hanson.

I'd love for us to have a look at him given the dire state of our secondary

kurt faulk

Coach

wow, i didn't see that one coming. i guess they saw more potential in pettis and salas.

looks like dax is gonna be their stretch the field guy.

makes their decision to take avery instead of desean jackson even worse now.

Big Mick

Referee
Brian Waters, Andre Gurode tried out for Patriots today apparently.

Derrick Dockery trialed for Cowboys

kurt faulk

Coach

they don't want to pay $8m for awful qb play. may as well pay the league minimum for the same outcome.

DC_fan

Coach
For mine the Jags are a team looking for re-location. The fans will run this team out of Jacksonville.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Julio Hanson returning back to the eagles, Trevard Lindley is making way for him
Very good decision to bring him back on a lighter deal, he's a damn good nickle corner and you can never have too many good corners. We've now got 4

Monk

Referee
Jags could probably get a decent deal for tebow now if they wanted him. He doesn't seem to be in Fox's plans.

Latest posts