What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
^ thats my thought, takes a one year min deal, goes for a ring, another one is The Bills, would make that Def incredible.

shiznit

Coach
Patriots could probably afford a 10-12M rental if Revis decides to leave...

Would be nice to line up someone opposite Chandler Jones.

shiznit

Coach
Well... Greg Hardy's charges have been dropped...

But it was dropped because the victim refused to testify. The prosecution believe that Hardy and the victim have settled on a private amount of compensation.... And they couldn't subpoena her as she just disappeared...

That's dodgy as hell IMO.. :lol:

nick87

Coach
Well... Greg Hardy's charges have been dropped...

But it was dropped because the victim refused to testify. The prosecution believe that Hardy and the victim have settled on a private amount of compensation.... And they couldn't subpoena her as she just disappeared...

That's dodgy as hell IMO.. :lol:

Good grief!

shiznit

Coach
Actually I should probably change that.... She hasn't just disappeared....

She's... "intentionally made herself unavailable to the State."

nick87

Coach
She has ""intentionally made herself unavailable to the State... because she too busy countin all these Benjamin's! Dollar bills yo!"

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
If hardy has paid this lady off, then thats obstruction of justice, plus the transcripts from the first decision, the details were horrific.

Eddie Lab

Juniors
If hardy has paid this lady off, then thats obstruction of justice, plus the transcripts from the first decision, the details were horrific.

she got the money that she was after and made herself unavailable to the courts. so no it isn't obstruction of justice.

horrific? what a laugh.

shiznit

Coach
she got the money that she was after and made herself unavailable to the courts. so no it isn't obstruction of justice.

horrific? what a laugh.

I don't know how you normally roll but this is pretty f**king horrific...

“On May 13, 2014, Greg Hardy attacked me in his apartment. Hardy picked me up and threw me into the tile tub area in his bathroom. I have bruises from head to toe, including my head, neck, back, shoulders arms, legs, elbow and feet. Hardy pulled me from the tub by my hair, screaming at me that he was going to kill me, break my arms and other threats that I completely believe. He drug me across the bathroom and out into the bedroom. Hardy choked me with both hands around my throat while I was lying on the floor. Hardy picked me up over his head and threw me onto a couch covered in assault rifles and/or shotguns. I landed on those weapons. Hardy bragged that all of those assault rifles were loaded. Landing on those weapons bruised [my] neck and back. Hardy screamed for his “administrative assistant” (Sammy Curtis) to come into the room and hold me down. Curtis came into the room, grabbed me from behind and held me down. Hardy and Curtis then took me into the living room area. I wasn’t nearly strong or fast enough to escape. I begged them to let me go & I wouldn’t tell anyone what he did. They took me out into the hall, pushed me down & went back inside his apartment. I crawled to the elevator and ran into CMPD (Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department)

From: http://time.com/3329416/greg-hardy-nfl-domestic-violence/

Last edited:

Dr Gonzo

Juniors
I reckon Revis will end up back at the Jets or follow Ryan to Buffalo. All he wanted was a ring so now he will be looking to capitalise and get an even bigger payday

AusKnightRKO

First Grade

horrific? what a laugh.

What a laugh, Really? Would you mind if that happens to your GF/Wife, i just want to see you laugh at her Situation.

Plus he has paid her to dissapear, she couldn't be found anywhere, totally different, to settling a Civil Case.

Last edited:

God-King Dean

Immortal
You guys don't throw your girlfriend on the floor, pull her by the hair, threaten to kill her, drag her in the bedroom choke her, & threaten to shoot her with your assault rifles?

Eddie Lab

Juniors
is that why she called the police? oh wait Greg did that.
is that why she locked herself in the bathroom? no Greg did that too.
good thing she has a rock solid eye witness. oh wait she was asleep in another room and only heard shouting
at least she was sober and not under the influence of anything. oh she admitting to being on cocaine at the time

just saying two sides to all stories buddy. especially in this case of a she-said he-said case.