What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

shiznit

Coach
is that why she called the police? oh wait Greg did that.
is that why she locked herself in the bathroom? no Greg did that too.
good thing she has a rock solid eye witness. oh wait she was asleep in another room and only heard shouting
at least she was sober and not under the influence of anything. oh she admitting to being on cocaine at the time

just saying two sides to all stories buddy. especially in this case of a she-said he-said case.
Your missing the point mate...

The comment made was that the details in the transcript were horrific.

Which they were....

We're not arguing if it was true or not...

Eddie Lab

Juniors
Your missing the point mate...

The comment made was that the details in the transcript were horrific.

Which they were....

We're not arguing if it was true or not...

isn't that the point though? everyone here has assumed her side is true mostly because the NC court system is screwed.

I'm just pissed that Hardy's an idiot and the NFL overreacted because of Rice and AP. cost the panthers $13 million for 1 game.

anyways enough about that... how bout this long ass off season we have ahead of us?

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Or Ice Hockey, BBall, March Madness, Baseball. If you live in the South, Nascar starts on Sunday.

Football wise, Combine next week, Free Agency, Vet Combine, Draft, then the thousands of Fantasy Football Drafts.
Everything will be fine.

Last edited:

nick87

Coach
NBA will get me through for american sports, but MLB and Ice Hockey are f**ked.

Mostly im keen for FA and the draft though.

shiznit

Coach
http://www.foxsports.com/west/story/chargers-raiders-propose-shared-nfl-stadium-in-carson-021915

Los Angeles stadium proposal for Raiders and Chargers to share.

San Diego and the Chargers have been at each other all year regarding a new stadium in san diego.

looks like the first big swinging dick move by the bolts.
That's very interesting... Considering that one of the biggest hurdles for the Raiders relocating was the Chargers who were lobbying in the background against anyone moving to LA as that is a chunk of there market. This would kill that problem...

Another issue with the Chargers and Raiders sharing a stadium... I assume either the Raiders or the Chargers would need to move to the NFC West and you would think the 49ers would most likely have to switch to the AFC West.

nick87

Coach
Why would they have to swap divisions?
The NY teams play out of the same building and arent in the same conferences, let alone divisions

shiznit

Coach
Why would they have to swap divisions?
The NY teams play out of the same building and arent in the same conferences, let alone divisions
Because the league supposedly don't allow teams from the same conference share a stadium... Let alone division rivals like the Chargers and Raiders.

Im not really sure why I suggested the 49ers would swap with the Raiders... For some reason I thought the NFL wouldn't want the Raiders and 49ers together because of proximity... But ofcourse the Raiders would be in LA which would be fine...

Actually.... Moving the Raiders to the NFC West would probably create an instant rivalry with the 49ers.

I don't know who would move to the AFC West though.... The Rams or the Cardnials??

Last edited:

Eddie Lab

Juniors
D Williams to be released by Panthers. it's a shame but he has been unproductive for a few years and they need to get rid of these BS marty Hurney contracts to have money for Cam/Luke.