What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

God-King Dean

Immortal
Agreed. Pay the man.

Hopefully he doesn't really have his heart set on living in a glamorous city, & is just playing hardball.

shiznit

Coach
Seahawks LB coach Ken Norton is the new Raiders DC
About f**king time....

We were turned down by so many coaches as JDR wanted to run the defence his way.

From what I'm hearing JDR will be the DC... And our offence will be a high tempo shotgun spread offence.... Which is what Carr ran at college.

shiznit

Coach
Thanks man....

I thought I better switch it up as it looks like DMC will be headed elsewhere in FA.

I'll probably have a new one by the time the new season starts.... Hopefully with Derek Carr, Amari Cooper and I know you'll be against it... But hopefully with Ndamukong Suh as well... :lol:

God-King Dean

Immortal
Thanks man....

I thought I better switch it up as it looks like DMC will be headed elsewhere in FA.

I'll probably have a new one by the time the new season starts.... Hopefully with Derek Carr, Amari Cooper and I know you'll be against it... But hopefully with Ndamukong Suh as well... :lol:

If he's to leave, I hope it's Oakland. He was a fan, & he suits the image.

I might get you to fix me up a banner or image soon, if you'd be so kind.

shiznit

Coach
If he's to leave, I hope it's Oakland. He was a fan, & he suits the image.

I might get you to fix me up a banner or image soon, if you'd be so kind.
Ohhh I never made it.... A Raiders fans forum I'm part of has an ongoing thread for signatures.

People just keep adding to it and anyone can use them if they like them.

I'm sure the Lions would have something similar...

Tom155

Coach
Hi tom!! I see you did another of your disappearing acts after a pats win, you must've really felt like shit seeing Brady have his 4th ring lol

Not true at all surprise coming from you :roll:, I have been active on the forum plenty, I haven't commented on the game much because I didn't see most of it & I unlike you don't talk about something when I have no idea about it or what happened.

Don't care that he won like most people I only care about my team & don't pretend to support a team like you with the Bills when everyone can see you are a huge Pats fan.

Good on him for winning a ring that wasn't totally tainted though.

Last edited:

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Panthers letting Hardy Walk... In Raiders Dream Land, Hardy, Suh, Tuck, Moore, Mack Draft Randy Greg, and get Jules Thomas in FA as well.

shiznit

Coach
I'd love Randy Gregory or Leonard Williams... But I don't think they will even be on the board at #4.

And even then... Not getting Derek Carr adequate enough weapons is almost criminal. We just can't expect the kid to progress as a QB when he's got a bunch of nuffies around him.

Amari Cooper and Julius Thomas would go a long way to fix that...

Eddie Lab

Juniors
Panthers letting Hardy Walk... In Raiders Dream Land, Hardy, Suh, Tuck, Moore, Mack Draft Randy Greg, and get Jules Thomas in FA as well.

Jerry was always going to let him. that's what happens when you pay someone 13 million for one game.

still maintain Hardy will be shown to be innocent and this whole situation was handled like shit thanks to AP/Rey Rice. the weird NC laws also didn't help him.

he will continue to look good in black just mixed with silver now not blue.

shiznit

Coach
Jerry was always going to let him. that's what happens when you pay someone 13 million for one game.

still maintain Hardy will be shown to be innocent and this whole situation was handled like shit thanks to AP/Rey Rice. the weird NC laws also didn't help him.

he will continue to look good in black just mixed with silver now not blue.
TBH I reckon the Raiders would be well down on his list of suitors...

I'd love to have him... He would be awesome...

But there would be better teams than us looking to sign him...