What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

nick87

Coach
Rumors already circulating that the trade does involve thr 10th pick... apparently it'll get moved with Bradford for 2nd over all pick

legend

Coach
Owen Daniels to the Broncos. Pretty obvious signing for us IMO. Kubiak guy and Virgil Green re-signed as well. TE taken care of.

legend

Coach
Something to smile about there AB. Smith is a decent pick up but your D is going to be a lot weaker come the start of the season.

Ron Jeremy

Coach

f**k me what a horrible trade for the rams. they gave up a 2nd and sam for foles? maybe even swapping 1st round picks?

i guess when backups have started the last 23 games you allow yourself to be bent over and screwed.

Sure sure you were dusting thexsur when you heard the news like every other rams fan.

He is shit

Mhartew

Juniors
Graham to the Seahawks is a nightmare for the Cardinals. They have a lot of trouble covering TE's and now they have to deal with Graham twice a year.

Foles to the Rams makes them better imo. Although their OL has taken a hit.

At least the 49ers seem to be in firesale mode. So I'm happy with that.

Cards OL got better with Iupati. They signed Lamarr Woodley, but only to league minimum. Probably a kick the tires sort of deal.

nick87

Coach
Philli fans going ballistic. They may even riot after the Bradford signing lol

If the deal doesnt get us closer to Mariota, i might fly over to join in
Foles for Bradford is a f**king fiasco of a trade. Bradford stinks, and Foles is good

abpanther

Staff member
That's a terrible trade for Philly, WTF is Chip thinking?

Rams fans should be ecstatic, they get rid of a shit player on a ridiculous contract.