What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

nick87

Coach
Disregard previous post
Correct account is @RapSheet... not @RapSleet :lol:

i just saw Indy and a RB and just assumed it was right

kurt faulk

Coach

well the rams have pushed the reset button on their oline once again. i don't think they've had a decent oline since the gsot days.

wells gone, thankfully. maybe one of the biggest fa busts they've signed. probably never missed a game for the packers but as soon as he signed on the dotted line for the rams he turned into the glass man. played through injury but that made him the worst C in football.

jake long gone. played well the first year but probably rushed back too quickly from his acl injury which led to him whiffing badly on a block in preseason resulting in bradford tearing his acl again. it didn't get much better from there. he was pretty ordinary before tearing his acl again in week 7.

barksdale a fa. rams probably won't pay him what he can get on the open market.

joseph gone. yay. if you looked in the dictionary under the word turnstile there would be a picture of this guy there. he was quite possibly the worst olineman in the nfl last season.

so all that money they spent on the oline never panned out and they're basically starting all over again. hopefully they'll draft some good linemen in the draft.

shiznit

Coach
Free agency officially starts today....

FFS I hope I wake up to some better news...

This has been painful...

shiznit

Coach
Vereen to the Giants. Gore to the Colts. Hoyer to the Texans.
Reggie Bush is right down the Pats alley to play that Vereen role IMO...

Jimmy Graham is being traded to the Seahawks..... WOW!!!

Edit:
Jimmy Graham and 4th Round Pick > Seahawks
Max Unger and 1st Round Pick > Saints

Last edited:

kurt faulk

Coach

f**k me what a horrible trade for the rams. they gave up a 2nd and sam for foles? maybe even swapping 1st round picks?

i guess when backups have started the last 23 games you allow yourself to be bent over and screwed.