What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

gronkathon

First Grade
Brandan Graham staying with the Eagles

If someone would have told me how happy I would be with this move same time last year I would have been doubtful.

So Graham, Barwin, Alonso & Kendricks as our starting LB corps?

Side note, actually saw hello to Kendricks over the weekend when I saw him in Sydney on the ferry. Pretty nice guy

abpanther

Staff member
Worst off season ever

So Willis, Gore and Smith gone, losing Culliver and Cox, Kap and Vernon on the block.

I guess they've decided that our window was closing and time to go into rebuild mode

Back to the cellar for a while!

Last edited:

nick87

Coach
Yeah this is an all time gut punch for SF
knocking on the door for 3-4 years straight and not look to be going back to scratch.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Team looking to emulate success from 20+ years ago, fresh coach, team rebuilding after falling short again. No wonder Hayne signed with the Niners, seems very familiar.

nick87

Coach
No biggie. I liked the fit and the contract but he's not a game changer. We'll find another RB to fill that role either in FA or in the draft.

Big Mick

Referee
If I'm Chip I go after C.J. Spiller or someone like that and then go after a RB in the draft.

Maybe even someone like Ryan Mathews would be a cheap alternative and would suit Chip especially if Chip wants to utilise the Zone blocking/power run scheme which is what was said when they signed Gore.

nick87

Coach
If I'm Chip I go after C.J. Spiller or someone like that and then go after a RB in the draft.

Maybe even someone like Ryan Mathews would be a cheap alternative and would suit Chip especially if Chip wants to utilise the Zone blocking/power run scheme which is what was said when they signed Gore.

I dont think Spiller is a good fit, he turfed Shady because he dances too much, he wanted Gore because he's a north south runner. CJ is like Shady in that he is always trying to bounce it outside.

I think Matthews is more likely for scheme fit but also he cant stay healthy. The name IMO to watch here is Justin Forsett.

nick87

Coach
@RapSleet 38m
38 minutes ago
Free agent RB Frank Gore signed a 4 year deal w/ the Indianapolis Colts worth $35 million. $20 mil guaranteed. The Eagles miss on another FA

That'll explain the cold feet :lol:

3 years 15 mil, with 7.5 guaranteed v 4 years 35mil, with 20 guaranteed

Eddie Lab

Juniors
@RapSleet 38m
38 minutes ago
Free agent RB Frank Gore signed a 4 year deal w/ the Indianapolis Colts worth $35 million. $20 mil guaranteed. The Eagles miss on another FA

That'll explain the cold feet :lol:

3 years 15 mil, with 7.5 guaranteed v 4 years 35mil, with 20 guaranteed

don't tell me the colts are giving up on Trent Richardson already?

DC_fan

Coach
Nobody listens to me smh :(

;-)

I will in future.

as for the Parnell going to the Jags it could be a good signing. While not in the class of Doug Free who re-signed with the Cowboys, Parnell is still a quality tackle.