What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

dogslife

Coach
Pretty well summed up man, edelman, LaFell and Amendola just won a SB, the one thing Chip missed though, was getting Austin in that trade, he can make up for it by getting Harvin though, a speedy slot guy would kill it in this offence.

When Sam Bradford starts playing like Tom Brady I'll start liking the Eagles chances with a weakened offense around him

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
14-4 last year with nothing, going to Chips system will be good for him, at the moment, he's a massive Bust, but this could revive him.

Last edited:

DC_fan

Coach
DL Henry Melton signs with Tampa.

So that means Dallas has lost Melton, Murray, Carter, Durante, Parnell and Harris. They are yet to sign any new player.

gronkathon

First Grade
Ok. I officially have no idea what Chips doing. :lol:
That's a lot of money for an RB

4.2 guaranteed per season (not that it works out that way) is pretty good. I assume they will pay a lot of guaranteed this year if they have cap space left over

Talk they are looking to trade mathis as well. That move would be weird me

kurt faulk

Coach

just in, sam bradford trying on his new eagle jersey.

10404503_894163597296996_2853893844954033019_n.jpg

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Browner signs with Saints
Rahim Moore to Texans
Henry Melton to Bucs
Cromartie to the Jets.
Nate Allen to the Raiders
Ben Grubbs to the Bucs for a 5th rounder.

shiznit

Coach
Colts release Trent Richardson...

Id love to see the Cowboys sign him to a minimum deal... And see if he's got ANYTHING left...

If he does.. That Cowboys line will help bring it out...

shiznit

Coach
Does anyone buy Chip Kelly's talk that someone offered him a first round pick for Bradford??

I reckon he's bullshitting... No way he would have passed on that...

2 first rounders this year would have been enough to get Mariota

nick87

Coach
Does anyone buy Chip Kelly's talk that someone offered him a first round pick for Bradford??

I reckon he's bullshitting... No way he would have passed on that...

2 first rounders this year would have been enough to get Mariota

I do buy it. He was asked a question about, he answered it matter of factly. So either he was telling the truth, or he had a premeditated idea of lying about getting offers for Bradford and set a reporter up to ask him the questions.

What does he get out of telling that fib?

As for Mariota, he said he isnt willing to mortgage the future to get Mariota, and Gm's are smart in this league, they know if Kelly is making a call about trying to Mariota, they can add 30% to the price tag because of how good that fit is and how desperate they perceived him to be.

Now here's an interesting situation. Mariota is seen as a project, albeit a very talented one. If he gets passed the Jets @ 6. There is no telling how far he might fall. If he happens to fall into a position where the Eagles wouldnt have to give up much to get him, and they can trade Bradford to get something back (be it a future 1 or 2 or 3, or what ever)... that might change everything

Mariota's going to have to fall outside the top 10 before this even becomes a scenario worth considering.