What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL - Week 17

skeepe

Immortal
Cousins and Thielen getting heated. Is that right, is Cousins really 4-24 against teams with winning records? Wow.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
carn Browns make it interesting.

Steelers scare the others, Ravens just making up numbers, no chance of the big one.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I wonder who picks up Foles next year?

Jags? Giants?

Tom Coughlin at the Jags so Eli to Jags and Foles to Giants wouldn't shock me.

Don't think it does much for either team, but who knows.

Bridgewater, Winston, Bortles - a lot of middle of the road QB's could be playing musical chairs.

Frederick

Staff member
carn Browns make it interesting.

Steelers scare the others, Ravens just making up numbers, no chance of the big one.
Puhlease, Steelers aren't scaring anyone. Losing to the f**king Bengals. Don't deserve to be anywhere near the finals

skeepe

Immortal
That awful call against the Browns that cost them a touchdown is now crucial in deciding playoff positions

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
lol only the Browns could.....

Oh well, another rather predictable season of NFL.

Just give Brady his ring now.

kurt faulk

Coach
They wont even bother until halftime i'm afraid. The Bears want nothing to do with the Eagles when they know they'll smoke the Vikes in a wildcard game.
Such is life. This is what happens when you have this many injuries.

No one in the NFC wants anything to do with BDN though.

Still think the bears want nothing to do with the eagles?

Dogs Of War

Coach
I'm still waiting for the Bengals to blow it all up and fire everybody. And maybe for any chance at all going forward, Mike Brown say he is taking a step back and handing the keys over to someone else.