What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL - Week 17

Eelectrica

Referee
lol only the Browns could.....

Oh well, another rather predictable season of NFL.

Just give Brady his ring now.
Chargers are one team who can make the play offs interesting.
I see them knocking over the Ravens, I think they'll play first up. Patriots will be praying they don't get the Chargers in the divisional.

Colts are interesting too with the momentum they have. Horrid start to the season, since then just 1 loss. Gotta beat Titans first which I think they will. Apologies in advance to Colts fans if I've just jinxed them.

Tom155

Coach
I'm still waiting for the Bengals to blow it all up and fire everybody. And maybe for any chance at all going forward, Mike Brown say he is taking a step back and handing the keys over to someone else.
Saw rumours of a Marvin Lewis + Hue Jackson + Vance Joseph coaching staff, what a sight that would be :eek:

beave

Coach
Thank f**k we fired Koetter. GM Licht should be thankful he was joining him in the unemployment line as well. The Glazer kids have completely f**king ruined their fathers legacy with the Bucs.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Tomlin hasn't had a single losing season in his 12 years of coaching. He'll still have his job tomorrow.

Keith Butler tho...
I'll be happy if they fire Butler and Porter at the very least. A handful of cuts and they've got plenty of cap room to get the right pieces.

kurt faulk

Coach

if the stealers could play football as well as they can screw over players they would be superbowl champs. they stole money off bell but couldn't steal a playoff spot.

Haffa

Check out @RapSheet’s Tweet:
Ouch. That poor guy.
What he needs to do is set up a consulting company and have it subcontract direct to the franchise. He could call it BDN9 it totally isn’t dodging the cap at all. Make an easy fee million that way.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Saw rumours of a Marvin Lewis + Hue Jackson + Vance Joseph coaching staff, what a sight that would be :eek:

I would seriously start having to think of supporting another team. The 90's were bad teams, this is just worse cause there is potential here.

thorson1987

Coach
Not sure whether to bother taking Superbowl Monday off or not now

Superbowl Monday is always the last day of my annual leave. Kids are at school, wife usually goes and does her own thing so I sit at home drinking Dr Pepper and eating Doritos.

At least this one I will still be off work for a few weeks after so I will probably be drinking while watching it.