What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Week 8

mw47se

Juniors
i got an NFL Game Pass from NFL dot com, best idea EVER!!! anyway, im excited to watch and see if the Jags can beat COws

Mhartew

Juniors
Garrard having a career day so far. I feel sorry for Kitna though, he hasn't been that bad. His 3 interceptions weren't his fault, his receivers either bobbled or tipped the ball.

Big Mick

Referee
Geez the Dolphins are a sh*t football team.

What a boring and unexciting team.

5 freaking FG's and 1 TD and they are in front.

I mean f**k me....FG's shouldn't be worth 3 points...its just negative play and boring. How a team can be in front and potentially win those scores against a team scoring 2 TD's is just wrong.

Big Mick

Referee
Garrard having a career day so far. I feel sorry for Kitna though, he hasn't been that bad. His 3 interceptions weren't his fault, his receivers either bobbled or tipped the ball.

Damn straight. All three were because his receivers are sh*t.

That Cowboys O-Line is dreadful.

They have absolutely nothing.

That defense is playing on borrowed time.

Wade Phillips might be the most useless coach going at the moment. They need someone like Lezlie Frazier....someone who can actually coach defense well and is not a soft c**k.

Geez the Dolphins are a sh*t football team.

What a boring and unexciting team.

5 freaking FG's and 1 TD and they are in front.

I mean f**k me....FG's shouldn't be worth 3 points...its just negative play and boring. How a team can be in front and potentially win those scores against a team scoring 2 TD's is just wrong.

It's no where near as bad as conversions in league though.

Big Mick

Referee
And the Lions get another win this week!

Well done to the Lions.

Stafford looked great. Megatron is a beast.

SUH!...SUH! close to becoming my favourite player. What a force!

Big Mick

Referee
Ah man.

Another heartbreaking away loss for the Bills.

Two OT losses away from home in a row. Absolutely gutted.

Big Mick

Referee
Anyone still want to say Phillip Rivers isn't a top 3-5 QB?

With that receiving core....and 9/12 on 3rd down conversion.

DC_fan

Coach
Cowboys lose again. This time to the Jags. How bad can the world be if you lose to the Jags.

Latest posts