What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest babe!!!!

~bedsy~

First Grade
1034_468162178_kate_costume_noir_H113528_L.jpg

astrogirl

First Grade
In the hot guys thread, I challenged m0j0 to find a photo of a genuinely gorgeous guy, so I thought it only fair that I find a hot chick.

So, how about Taylor Cole from Summerland

m2.jpg

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Cheers Astro, looks like you have some taste :lol: :p esp Taylor Cole from Summerland :hitit: =P~ :lol:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
No worries astro, as long as u rnt "batting for the other team" so to speak :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

astrogirl

First Grade
Johns Magic said:
Dilmah said:
Jobdog said:
No worries astro, as long as u rnt "batting for the other team" so to speak :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p
It wouldn't matter if she was. It's her decision.
Agreed. I'd have absolutely no problem with it.
Guys, I don't bat for the other team.

But good to know you'd have no problem if I did!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
No worries astro, as long as u rnt "batting for the other team" so to speak
Gee Dilmah and JM, I do believe i was only kidding, get a sense of humour pleeeeeaaaaaaaaaase :roll: Btw sorry astro if u took it the wrong way like it seems Dilmah and JM did, as i said i was only joking around,it would not bother me if u were either. girvie - WHo is that girl????? I'm smitten!!
[/quote]
Exactly right Andy .................. :hitit: x 2,000,000 even :lol:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Ok Girvie no probs champ, just make sure u DO find out !!!! :lol: dont think i can cope with not knowing her name :lol: :lol: ;-)

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Danielle Atkin (I knew there was a reason i watch the Price Is Right!!! :lol: :lol: )
G50589_b.jpg

Cindy Taylor
**http%3A%2F%2Fwww.beauties-1.com%2Fimages4%2Fcindy_taylor%2Fcindy_taylor_9.jpg

Parki

Bench
ive found out what i want to come back as in the next life... i think ill be that tattoo hehehehe