What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest babe!!!!

Johns Magic

Referee
Jobdog said:
No worries astro, as long as u rnt "batting for the other team" so to speak
Gee Dilmah and JM, I do believe i was only kidding, get a sense of humour pleeeeeaaaaaaaaaase :roll: Btw sorry astro if u took it the wrong way like it seems Dilmah and JM did, as i said i was only joking around,it would not bother me if u were either. girvie - WHo is that girl????? I'm smitten!!

We never took it seriously you egg-head. We knew it was a joke but we just pointed out that even if she was lesbian it wouldn't matter. We know you said it as a joke, but you implied that homosexuality is a terrible thing.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
We never took it seriously you egg-head. We knew it was a joke but we just pointed out that even if she was lesbian it wouldn't matter. We know you said it as a joke, but you implied that homosexuality is a terrible thing.
Well im sorry it was implied that way, that wasnt how i meant it to be implied. And also just so u know, i wouldnt care if she was lesbian either, thats her choice, and just btwn u and me i hav a few friends who are gay and i treat them no differently to my other friends, just a terrible attempt at humour it would seem ...............

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Not a problem JM, moving right along, how bout Britney ???
britney2.jpg

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Do NRL Cheerleaders count !!!!
Lauren from the Bulldogs
Cheergirl_rd1_2205_portrait.jpg

Sara from the Eagles
rd2-cheerleaders08.jpg

Alana from the Dragons
Alana_big.jpg

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
ur entitled to ur opinion, its just my nominees, u dont hav to agree with them :lol:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:lol: :lol: sounds good, thats what im all about :lol: might make sense here and there, although its only very rarely :lol: