What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest babe!!!!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Couple more fresh entries -
Erin Watts (cheerleader for the Knights just quietly) =P~
42_3.jpg

Courtney Rule
40_3.jpg

Courtney Jacka
39_1.jpg

Put simply - :hitit: :hitit: :hitit:

ALL NEWCASTLE GIRLS AS WELL!!!!!

IanG

Coach
Jobdog said:
Couple more fresh entries -
Erin Watts (cheerleader for the Knights just quietly) =P~
42_3.jpg

I already nominated her :) But hey it doens't hurt to have another pic and nomination of her

IanG

Coach
Also guys. I've noticed that alot of the pics posted here are from the FHM web site. is it just me or do you think that mag was playing fire with putting Nikki Webster in it? Admittadly they aknowlegdged that in the caption but hey.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I just got back from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, so I thought I had to mention the absolutely beautiful Zooey Deschanel.

zooey1.gif

zooey2.jpg

Just quietly, I don't think much of this Erin Watts chick. Maybe there's something special in her in person, coz the pictures aren't doing anything much for me.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Second that... Shes a bit too solid for my liking.

I'm of the opinion that I couldn't date a woman capable of beating me up. Just a precautionary thing, really. :lol:

Stranger

Coach
IanG said:
Also guys. I've noticed that alot of the pics posted here are from the FHM web site. is it just me or do you think that mag was playing fire with putting Nikki Webster in it? Admittadly they aknowlegdged that in the caption but hey.

:lol:

FHM took a step back with Nikki Webster

IanG

Coach
Here's another couple of pictures of our lovely Jenny Hawkins from the June edition of FHM
girl29_image1.jpg

girl29_image2.jpg

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Stranger said:
:shock: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Stranger, she really would be on the floor, telling u to STOP!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Stranger

Coach
Jobdog said:
Stranger said:
:shock: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Stranger, she really would be on the floor, telling u to STOP!!!!! :lol: :lol:

:lol: think about that one ;-) :lol: