What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest babe!!!!

IanG

Coach
Stranger said:
:lol: what is IanG talkin about? :?

It was in an episode of South Park. They were at a carnival and one of the attraction was one of those throw the ball through the hole games. anyway the board had a picture of Jennifer Love Hewitt on it and the hole was right where her mouth is.

Hence the comment

Jobdog

Live Update Team
How about our own Jennifer Hawkins
jennifer_hawkins_l5.jpg

australia-swim.jpg

And I had to put this one in :lol: :lol:
reuters52412150309094703_big.jpg

Jennifer Love Hewitt - thank you very much! She's sorta went off the scene since PO5 finished, but looking at those pics it's not too hard to see why John Mayer wrote "Your Body is a Wonderland" about her. :clap:

Stranger

Coach
IanG said:
Stranger said:
:lol: what is IanG talkin about? :?

It was in an episode of South Park. They were at a carnival and one of the attraction was one of those throw the ball through the hole games. anyway the board had a picture of Jennifer Love Hewitt on it and the hole was right where her mouth is.

Hence the comment

:lol: :lol: ok.

Gene Krupa

Referee
OK, I know this pic has other things in it but Angela Kelly makes me want to watch pre-school TV. :D She was in Minty.

8208591A.jpg

*Right hand corner* Best pic I could find.

Misanthrope

Staff member
How about our own Jennifer Hawkins

If I had a womb (and all the attached necessities) and Jennifer Hawkins was capable of impregnating me, I would have her babies. She is superfine.

Jennifer Love Hewitt - thank you very much! She's sorta went off the scene since PO5 finished, but looking at those pics it's not too hard to see why John Mayer wrote "Your Body is a Wonderland" about her.

He wrote that about her? Wow, I didn't know that. I always find it funny that he calls that the song that 'Killed him and made him'. He both loves and hates it. The acoustic version is infinitely better than the album, by the way.

Yeah John Mayer wrote "Your Body is a Wonderland" about her when they were dating, which they were for quite a while about the time that "Room for Squares" came out (Lucky bast@rd!)

Andy

First Grade
Gene Krupa said:
OK, I know this pic has other things in it but Angela Kelly makes me want to watch pre-school TV. :D She was in Minty.

8208591A.jpg

A bit of a Michael Jackson effort there GK ;-)

Gene Krupa

Referee
Andy said:
Gene Krupa said:

8208591A.jpg

A bit of a Michael Jackson effort there GK ;-)

I don't own a glove or an amusement park. ;-)

IanG

Coach
Gene Krupa said:

8208591A.jpg

As far as watching pre-school TV goes I say teh same thing about the Hi-5 girls. One of them of course is from Newcastle.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
homeimg.gif

A slightly better one of Sam (Angela Kelly) from Bambaloo. Seriously if you see the show for yourself you will know why us dad's love watching it. :lol:

Jennifer Hawkins = :hitit: especially in the wet shot u have there of her.